The assessment part of the questionnaire includes questions about basic requirements and job elements related to this position. NOTE: If you are faxing your application and filling out the 1203-FX form, you may notice that the numbering restarts here with number one. When entering your responses on the 1203-FX form, please continue to enter your responses on the next available number within this section of the form.
Select the one that best describe your qualifications for Reusable Medical Equipment (RME) RN Coordinator. Make sure your resume/application supports your response that you select.
For each task in the following group, choose response below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- Yes.
1. Are you a graduate of a school of professional nursing that was approved by the appropriate State agency, and accredited by The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC; http://www.nlnac.org) or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE; http://www.aacn.nche.edu) at the time you completed the program?
2. Are you a graduate of a foreign school of professional nursing with a Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS), certificate or equivalent?
3. Do you possess current, full, active and unrestricted licensure as a professional nurse in a State, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States?
4. Do you have three years of Infection Control, Operating Room or Sterile Processing experience?
5. Do you have three years of demonstrated nurse leadership experience?
The following items are related to the eligibility requirements for this vacancy.
6. Are you a U.S. Citizen?
7. Can you proficiently speak, read, write, and understand the English language?
8. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates, and review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history, and military service?
9. Applicants must undergo a pre-employment medical examination and be medically suitable to perform the essential duties of a Nurse efficiently and without hazard to themselves and others. Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical examination?
10. Prior to appointment or following appointment to a position you may be selected for random drug testing for illegal drug use. Are you willing to undergo random urinalysis drug tests?
11. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the
information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.
Resume Reminder - Your resume (and/or OF-612) must include the following information for each job listed:
Duties (be as detailed as possible)
Month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008)
Fu+ll-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)
Transcript Reminder - If you are basing your qualifications on education (or a combination of education and experience) you must submit a copy of your transcripts (official or unofficial) or an appropriate course listing with your application.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Top of Form
Bottom of Form