Are you a citizen of Germany or do you hold a dual citizenship to Germany?
Have you been in the country longer than one (1) year?
Have you ever had or do you currently have a German work permit (Arbeitserlaubnis)?
First review all of the items listed below. If you feel that your education or experience exceeds all of the descriptions choose the description that best describes lower level experience or education that you have. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. NOTE: The combination of experience and education must be reflected on your resume (plus supporting documentation) and will be verified during the interview as well. A qualified applicant must meet minimum qualifications and specialized experience as outlined in section 1 and section 2.
1. Required Education. Do you possess an undergraduate degree that included or was supplemented by (at least 24 semester hours) in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or Elementary Education or other fields appropriate to the position. If you answer "Yes" to this question, you must submit transcripts with your application package. (NOTE TO HR: Indicate the correct major course of study in the above qualification statement based on the facility being recruited for. For positions in CDC, FCC or CLEOS an undergraduate degree with a major course of study in Early Childhood Education/Child Development or Elementary Education is required. For positions in SAS an undergraduate degree in Early Childhood/Child Development; Youth Development; Elementary and Secondary Education is required. For positions in a middle school/teen program, an undergraduate degree in youth development, elementary education and secondary education is required.)
2. Combination of Experience and Education. Do you have a combination of education and experience that included successful completion of at least 24 semester hours of study in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or Elementary Education or other fields appropriate to the position. Plus appropriate work experience that provided knowledge, skills, and abilities directly related to the duties described in the fields appropriate to the position. Appropriate experience and course work must be comparable to that normally acquired through the successful completion of the four-year course of study described above. If you answer "Yes" to this question, you must submit transcripts with your application package.
3. Specialized Experience. Do you have at least twelve (12) months experience working in child/youth programs and experience in the same or similar work; the ability to plan and organize work, analyze problems to identify significant factors, gather pertinent data and recognize solutions; experience planning and conducting training for child and youth staff; ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, physical ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs, walk, bend, stoop and stand on a routine basis?
4. Substitution of Education. Have you completed two full years of progressively higher level graduate education, or a Master's or equivalent graduate degree in a directly related field, which equipped you with the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the duties of this position, as stated above. If you answer "Yes" to this question, you must submit transcripts with your application package.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best
describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item. Darken the oval
corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C.
5. Develop a comprehensive training program that promotes positive growth and development of children and/or youth.
6. Possess and maintain current child and/or youth development philosophy, principles, methods and techniques.
7. Design training modules based on course curriculums.
8. Conduct training both on-the-job and in classroom settings based on developed training plan.
9. Assess and evaluate staff/child care providers' competencies and abilities.
10. Conduct quarterly training reviews with all staff /child care providers to discuss progress.
11. Ensure program providers' complete training within prescribed timelines.
12. Analyze inspection/review results in terms of program strengths and weaknesses.
13. Assess and evaluate staff/child care providers' competencies and abilities.
14. Monitor progress on Individual Development Plans (IDP) for staff/child care providers.
15. Manage training records and files of staff/child care providers.
16. Maintain up-to-date statistical data for planning and reporting purposes in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
17. Develop and execute annual budget for training program.
18. Conduct written analyses of budget discrepancies.
19. Prepare justification for funding of program resource requirements.
20. Manage training program within budgetary constraints.