Indicate by responding to the questions if you meet the minimum qualifications for this position.A- Yes.
1. Are you 21 years of age or will be 21 years of age by announcement closing date?
2. Ability to life and carry weights up to 20 pounds.
3. Possess math skills necessary to calculate patron bills and take inventory.
4. Skill in mixing and serving alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.
From the list below, select the best statement that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I know little or nothing about this.
5. Assure an adequate stock of drinks and bar condiments are maintained throughout opening hours to streamline services provided to customers.
6. Set up of bar for operation which includes stoking drinks, cutting, and preparation of drink accessories to ensure the bar is ready to receive patrons.
7. Prepare alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages upon request of patrons and wait staff.
8. Record bar sales using a cash register.
9. Identify persons who become unruly or who appear intoxicated and resolves the problem or seeks assistance in accordance with established procedures.
10. Apply simple arithmetic in calculating bills and making change.
11. Follow established safety rules for the bar operations.
12. Inspect work areas to ensure that they meet health, safety, or sanitation standards or codes.
First review all of the items listed below. After reviewing them, select the option that BEST describes the preference which you are eligible for. All supporting documentation must be uploaded/attached with your application in order to receive the requested priority consideration/selection preference.A- Yes.
Are you claiming Military Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)? NOTE: A spouse is defined as the wife or husband of an active duty military member of the Armed Forces, including the Coast Guard, and a member of the National Guard or Reserves on active duty. The marriage must have occurred prior to the service member’s relocation to the new duty station. Sponsor’s PCS Orders are REQUIRED to verify your claim. An eligible spouse must request consideration at the time of application. Eligibility time period begins 30 days before the military’s sponsor’s reporting date at the new duty location and continues during the entire tour, or until acceptance or declination of a position offer (NAF or APF) at the grade for which preference has been requested. Preference is also terminated on placement into any continuing position (NAF or APF), or one expected to continue for at least 1 year in the new duty location, whether or not preference was applied.
Are you claiming Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP)? NOTE: Certain members of the Armed Services, and dependents thereof, who were involuntarily separated from active duty with an honorable or general under honorable conditions discharge, are entitled to preference in hiring for a period of 1 year after separation. The preference must be claimed at time of application. An individual is entitled to this preference in hiring only one time. The preference is terminated upon placement in, or declination of, a NAF position for which application was made. A DD-214 member 4 copy needs to be provided and/or a Military and Civilian identification cards bearing the over stamp Transition Assistance (TA), to verify your claim.
Are you a DOD NAF employee separated by business based action (BBA)? NOTE: This priority consideration is authorized for up to 1 year from separation when requested. It is separate and apart from the Reemployment Priority List (RPL) priority placement program. A copy of your DA3434 (or equivalent) must be provided to verify your claim.
Are you a Current or Former NAF Employee? NOTE: You must have been serving in a position without time limits and have served continuously for at least 1 year in an Army APF position. Current APF employees are deemed to have Current/Former NAF employee status. Your most recent SF-50 must be provided to verify your claim.
Are you claiming Veteran’s Preference? NOTE: Veterans’ priority consideration does not apply to in-service placement actions. No point system is applied. A copy of your DD Form 214, Member-4, must be provided to verify your claim.
If none of the listed preferences are applicable to you, please select “YES” for this question. You are considered an Outside Applicant Non-Veteran with no selection preference and/or priority consideration eligibility.