Please indicate if you have the experience listed below for each item. Your responses must be verified by your application or resume and in the interview process.A- Yes.
1. One year experience performing hotel front desk operations.
2. One year experience performing hotel night auditor duties.
3. Possess demonstrated customer service skills.
4. Possess basic mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) to complete required reports.
5. Experience with computer programs (word processing and/or data entry) to complete daily transactions.
6. Have clear and effective communication skills in English.
For each item, select the ONE response that most accurately describes your current level of experience and capability using the scale below.A- I do not have experience or demonstrated capability in performing this activity, but I am willing to learn.
7. Ability to check front desk records for accuracy and compiles information for financial records.
8. Ability to track revenues, percentages, and other front desk operating statistics.
9. Ability to prepare and report daily financial performances.
10. Ability to perform room charges to accounts.
11. Assist customers with the completion of forms and registration cards.
12. Interview customers to assist with requested needs.
13. Greet and refer visitors to appropriate facilities.
14. Use of personal computer or computer terminal to type a wide variety of documents.
15. Capture and maintain activity log electronically.
16. Use automated word processing software such as but not limited to WordPerfect and Microsoft Word.
17. Knowledge of basic cash register operations.
First review all of the items listed below. After reviewing them, select the option that BEST describes the preference which you are eligible for. All supporting documentation must be uploaded/attached with your application in order to receive the requested priority consideration/selection preference.A- Yes.
Are you claiming Military Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)? NOTE: A spouse is defined as the wife or husband of an active duty military member of the Armed Forces, including the Coast Guard, and a member of the National Guard or Reserves on active duty. The marriage must have occurred prior to the service member’s relocation to the new duty station. Sponsor’s PCS Orders are REQUIRED to verify your claim. An eligible spouse must request consideration at the time of application. Eligibility time period begins 30 days before the military’s sponsor’s reporting date at the new duty location and continues during the entire tour, or until acceptance or declination of a position offer (NAF or APF) at the grade for which preference has been requested. Preference is also terminated on placement into any continuing position (NAF or APF), or one expected to continue for at least 1 year in the new duty location, whether or not preference was applied.
19. Are you claiming Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP)? NOTE: Certain members of the Armed Services, and dependents thereof, who were involuntarily separated from active duty with an honorable or general under honorable conditions discharge, are entitled to preference in hiring for a period of 1 year after separation. The preference must be claimed at time of application. An individual is entitled to this preference in hiring only one time. The preference is terminated upon placement in, or declination of, a NAF position for which application was made. A DD-214 member 4 copy needs to be provided and/or a Military and Civilian identification cards bearing the over stamp Transition Assistance (TA), to verify your claim.
Are you a DOD NAF employee separated by business based action (BBA)? NOTE: This priority consideration is authorized for up to 1 year from separation when requested. It is separate and apart from the Reemployment Priority List (RPL) priority placement program. A copy of your DA3434 (or equivalent) must be provided to verify your claim.
Are you a Current or Former NAF Employee? NOTE: You must have been serving in a position without time limits and have served continuously for at least 1 year in an Army APF position. Current APF employees are deemed to have Current/Former NAF employee status. Your most recent SF-50 must be provided to verify your claim.
Are you claiming Veteran’s Preference? NOTE: Veterans’ priority consideration does not apply to in-service placement actions. No point system is applied. A copy of your DD Form 214, Member-4, must be provided to verify your claim.
If none of the listed preferences are applicable to you, please select “YES” for this question. You are considered an Outside Applicant Non-Veteran with no selection preference and/or priority consideration eligibility.