Please indicate if you have the experience listed below for each item. Your response must be verified by your application and/or resume and in the interview process.A- Yes.
1. Ability to follow instructions and read signs.
2. Ability to troubleshoot, make adjustments, and perform minor repair and maintenance of equipment.
3. Possess basic knowledge of common cleaning solvents, cleaning tools and equipment.
4. Possess knowledge on a variety of special cleaning and sanitizing solutions.
5. Ability to remove different kins of stains from a wide variety of surfaces.
6. Ability to stand and walk on hard and carpeted surfaces with some bending, lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of items or carts.
7. Ability to lift, carry, push pull items or carts weighing up to 40 pounds.
From the list below, select the statement that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I know little or nothing about this.
8. Use buffers to wax and polish floors.
9. Use ladder to wash windows and walls.
10. Use a variety of vacuum cleaners, such as industrial, canister, upright, central, wet/dry, to clean floors and/or carpets and rugs.
11. Use mops and brooms to clean floors.
12. Follows oral instructions from supervisor/foreman to accomplish a specific job.
13. Follow written instructions from supervisor/foreman to accomplish a specific job.
14. Read and follow label instructions on cleaning/sanitation solution containers.
15. Follow manufacturers instruction on maintenance and/or making adjustments to vacuums and buffers.
16. Climb ladders to clean walls and/or windows safely.
17. Move boxes or other obstacles in order to clean the area.
18. Lifting and moving objects up to no more than 50 pounds.
19. Stoop and bend for long periods of time.
20. Move, set-up and work on a variety of ladders in size safely.
21. Remove trash and scraps from areas to central pick up point.
22. Sweep and mop floors and removes oil, grease and other spiller liquids.
23. Clean toilet bowls, sinks, urinals, and empty waste baskets.
24. Follow specific verbal instructions to perform cleaning duties.
25. Maintain hand tools and power equipment in good working condition.
First review all of the items listed below. After reviewing them, select the option that BEST describes the preference which you are eligible for. All supporting documentation must be uploaded/attached with your application in order to receive the requested priority consideration/selection preference.A- Yes.
Are you claiming Military Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)? NOTE: A spouse is defined as the wife or husband of an active duty military member of the Armed Forces, including the Coast Guard, and a member of the National Guard or Reserves on active duty. The marriage must have occurred prior to the service member’s relocation to the new duty station. Sponsor’s PCS Orders are REQUIRED to verify your claim. An eligible spouse must request consideration at the time of application. Eligibility time period begins 30 days before the military’s sponsor’s reporting date at the new duty location and continues during the entire tour, or until acceptance or declination of a position offer (NAF or APF) at the grade for which preference has been requested. Preference is also terminated on placement into any continuing position (NAF or APF), or one expected to continue for at least 1 year in the new duty location, whether or not preference was applied.
Are you claiming Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP)? NOTE: Certain members of the Armed Services, and dependents thereof, who were involuntarily separated from active duty with an honorable or general under honorable conditions discharge, are entitled to preference in hiring for a period of 1 year after separation. The preference must be claimed at time of application. An individual is entitled to this preference in hiring only one time. The preference is terminated upon placement in, or declination of, a NAF position for which application was made. A DD-214 member 4 copy needs to be provided and/or a Military and Civilian identification cards bearing the over stamp Transition Assistance (TA), to verify your claim.
Are you a DOD NAF employee separated by business based action (BBA)? NOTE: This priority consideration is authorized for up to 1 year from separation when requested. It is separate and apart from the Reemployment Priority List (RPL) priority placement program. A copy of your DA3434 (or equivalent) must be provided to verify your claim.
Are you a Current or Former NAF Employee? NOTE: You must have been serving in a position without time limits and have served continuously for at least 1 year in an Army APF position. Current APF employees are deemed to have Current/Former NAF employee status. Your most recent SF-50 must be provided to verify your claim.
Are you claiming Veteran’s Preference? NOTE: Veterans’ priority consideration does not apply to in-service placement actions. No point system is applied. A copy of your DD Form 214, Member-4, must be provided to verify your claim.
If none of the listed preferences are applicable to you, please select “YES” for this question. You are considered an Outside Applicant Non-Veteran with no selection preference and/or priority consideration eligibility.