For each task in the following group, choose the response below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- Yes.
1. Do you have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade level, GS-11?
Must have produced radio jingles that enhance the on-air branding, and have on hands experience producing from start to finish original and inspired audio imaging. Examples of this is: producing custom effects with details that jumps out as a powerful voice that delivers intense importance to what is being promoted to attract the listening audience, and other sound effects and music as needed for each creation.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Experience writing, producing and editing radio and cross platforms material for branding, on-air promotions, public service announcements, and vignettes.
3. Demonstrated hands on experience in all aspects of production from conception to creation to completion (such as determining proper values including voice, music and sound effects).
4. Demonstrated use of digital software and hardware such as: Adobe Audition, avid Pro tools, Audio Vault and/or Dalet Digital Media Systems and of graphic design and software including: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or In Design.
5. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with office employees, high level officials, external organizations and the public, national and International to coordinate production and convey promotional information.
6. Demonstrated ability to perform maintenance on the programs audio drive ensuring outdated programs and promotional files are deleted or archived to have sufficient space for new programs.