Read the definitions below to determine what options (001, 002, and/or 003) you are eligible to apply. Please check all that apply (you must select at least one to receive consideration).
001 All U.S. Citizens
002 Merit Promotion. This option includes current or former Federal service employees who serve under a competitive career or career-conditional appointment in the competitive service, reinstatement eligibles, and VEOA eligibles (veterans with preference and veterans who have been honorably discharged and substantially completed at least 3 years of continuous active duty service).
003 Noncompetitive. This option includes applicants who are eligible for special or noncompetitive appointment authorities such as 30% or more compensable disabled veterans, Veterans Recruitment Authority (VRA) (for positions up to the GS-11 Federal level), Military Spouse Non-Competitive Hiring Authority, and persons with disabilities. This also includes applicants who have previously held, or currently hold, a Federal competitive position at the full performance grade level for this position.
MERIT PROMOTION REFERRAL ELIGIBILITY
1. Please indicate your eligibility to apply under Merit Promotion Procedures.A. I am a current or former civilian Federal employee in the competitive service who has: career or career-conditional status or reinstatement eligibility or are eligible under an interchange agreement. You must submit a copy of your latest SF-50 Notification of Personnel Action showing time-in-grade (52 weeks at the next lower grade)
NON-COMPETITIVE REFERRAL ELIGIBILITY
2. Please indicate your eligibility to apply non-competitively.A. You are a current or former civilian Federal employee who has held a permanent position in the competitive service with the same or higher promotion potential as this position or are eligible under an interchange agreement. You must submit a copy of your latest SF-50 Notification of Personnel Action.
THE RESUME YOU SUBMIT FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MUST SUPPORT THE ANSWER YOU CLAIM UNDER THIS AND OTHER QUESTIONS. IF NOT, YOU WILL BE FOUND NOT QUALIFIED OR YOUR SCORE WILL BE LOWERED.
3. From the responses below, select the one that BEST describes your experience that allows you to meet the qualification requirements of this position at the GS-09 grade level.A. I have one full year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-07 level in the Federal service managing office activities, making travel arrangements, time and attendance, procuring supplies, developing correspondence and reports to respond to inquiries; evaluate office practices and provide recommendations to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of administrative functions. This experience must be clearly written within your resume.
From the following items, choose the ONE statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Be sure to describe the experience that supports your responses to the task statements below in your resume. It is important that your application package submitted, including a resume or application form, clearly shows how you possess the experience and skill levels you claim in this questionnaire. Each of your responses must be clearly supported by your education, training, and/or specific work experience you describe in your resume submitted for this position. If not, your score will be lowered or you will be found not qualified. The information you provide will be verified. Any exaggeration of your experience, false statements, or attempts to conceal information may be grounds for rating you ineligible, not hiring you, or firing you after you begin work.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
4. Advises management and staff in the interpretation and application of administrative procedures.
5. Solves problems in performing a variety of duties related to special projects involving administrative or program issues.
6. Review office practices and develop recommendations for improvement.
7. Develop administrative standard operating procedures.
8. Develops and prepare standard letters, memoranda, reports, spreadsheets, organizational and flow charts and other documents.
9. Research and analyze materials for inclusion in reports, and preparing meetings, special projects and events.
10. Plans and conducts comprehensive studies and reviews on various support functions and makes necessary improvements.
11. Administer the time and attendance process.
12. Conducts leave audits.
13. Receive incoming calls and visitors.
14. Maintain an automated tracking system of controlled actions.
15. Monitor the status of actions and suspense dates.
16. Manage official files to include personnel records.
17. Coordinate meetings, reserve facilities, equipment and materials.
18. Prepare agenda, presentations and briefing books.
19. Coordinate travel arrangements to include making transportation and accommodation reservations.
20. Preparing travel authorizations and reimbursement vouchers.
21. Requisition supplies and/or equipment.
22. Prepare budget reports concerning funds, expenses, and obligations.
23. Oversee property inventory.Top of Form
Bottom of Form