MERIT PROMOTION REFERRAL ELIGIBILITY
1. PLEASE INDICATE YOUR ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY UNDER MERIT PROMOTION PROCEDURES.A. I am a current or former civilian Federal employee in the competitive service who has: career or career-conditional status, reinstatement eligibility, or eligibility under an interchange agreement. You are encouraged to submit a copy of your latest SF-50 Notification of Personnel Action showing time-in-grade (52 weeks at the next lower grade).
NON-COMPETITIVE REFERRAL ELIGIBILITY
2. PLEASE INDICATE YOUR ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY NON-COMPETITIVELY.A. I am a current or former civilian Federal employee who has held a permanent position in the competitive service with the same or higher promotion potential as this position or am eligible under an interchange agreement. You are encouraged to submit a copy of your latest SF-50 Notification of Personnel Action.
BASIC QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
THE RESUME YOU SUBMIT FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MUST SUPPORT THE ANSWER YOU CLAIM UNDER THIS AND OTHER QUESTIONS. IF NOT, YOU WILL BE FOUND NOT QUALIFIED OR YOUR SCORE WILL BE LOWERED.
3. Select the statement below that best represents your highest level of experience or education for the position of GS-343-11 Program Analyst (COTR) position.A. One full year of specialized experience. Specialized experience is described as experience monitoring the contractor's progress in fulfilling the technical requirements specified in the contract and develops reports and recommendations;
4. Select the statement below that best represents your highest level of experience or education for the position of GS-343-12 Program Analyst (COTR) position.A. One full year of specialized experience. Specialized experience is described as experience with identifying and developing ways to resolve problems or cope with issues which directly affect the accomplishment of principal program goals and objectives; develops new ways to resolve major administrative problems and plans; develops administrative regulations or guidelines for the conduct of program operations or new criteria for measuring program accomplishments.
Knowledge of contract administration requirements for performance based contracts.
INSTRUCTION: for each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item. Be sure to describe the experience that supports your responses to the task statements below in your resume. It is important that your application package submitted, including a resume or application form, clearly shows how you possess the experience and skills levels you claim in this questionnaire. Each of your responses must be clearly supported by your education, training, and/or specific work experience you describe in your resume submitted for this position. If not, your score will be lowered or you will be found not qualified. The information you provide will be verified. Any exaggeration of your experience, false statements, or attempts to conceal information may be grounds for rating you ineligible, not hiring you, or firing you after you begin work.
Please select only one letter for each item.
5. Provides assistance with overseeing and monitoring the work of contractors and vendors.
6. Ensures that quality work products are delivered on a timely basis.
7. Provides advice and recommendations regarding procurement, acquisitions, and contracts management.
8. Develops procurement strategies for individual programs.
9. Prepares task orders, cost estimates and technical requirements/evaluations.
10. Monitors and tracks contract risks and issues.
11. Develops mitigation strategies and updates senior management of risk and issues.
12. Provides support to monitor, track, and keep records of contract progress, status, funding, budget, expenditures and performance.
13. Provides quality control support by reviewing deliverables for compliance with requirements.
14. Reviews invoices for accuracy.
15. Maintains complete contract files for audit purposes and supervisory review.
16. Ensures that all contract work leverages are standardized.
17. Ensures that all contract changes are reviewed and approved..
18. Provides support for meeting reporting requirements involving project initiatives, identification of risk and risk mitigation strategies.
19. Identifies key milestones and performance measures that are designed to track projects,
20. Coordinates and communicates with stakeholders, internal/external personnel and other industry partners.
21. Contributes to advice and guidance on contracts and project issues or questions.
22. Performs extensive research and compilation of data from varied contract sources.
23. Provides assistance to develop reports, whit papers, positions papers, presentation, relate to contracts.