Please indicate if you have the experience listed below for each item. Your responses must be verified by your application or resume in the interview process.A- Yes.
1. Posses knowledge and skill in the operation, control, and cleaning of heavy power equipment (ex. lawn mowers, chain saws, jackhammers, etc.).
2. Possess the knowledge to safely work with heavy tools (ex. axes, picks, tampers, chain saws, etc.).
3. Possess skill in performing routine operator maintenance on equipment.
4. Able to adjust the cutting height of blades of power mowers.
5. Able to operate weight handling devises when moving heavy loads.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I know little or nothing about this.
6. Able to perform heavy physical labor requiring the frequent lifting and carrying of items and furniture weighing 80 to 100 pounds or more.
7. Able to operate heavy powered mowers on grades.
8. Able to push loads of cement in wheelbarrows.
9. Ability to stand, walk, bend and kneel for lengthy periods of time.
10. Able to perform ground maintenance on grades and slopes.
11. Able to dig ditches and trenches.
12. Wash buildings using high pressure sprayers.
13. Operate tillers to prepare lawns for sod and bedding plants.
14. Cut trees using axes or chain saws.
15. Perform maintenance on facilities using heavy powered equipment and heavy tools.
16. Break up, mix and pour concrete and asphalt.
17. Reset nails and replace hardware.
18. Able to relocate portable structures.
First review all of the items listed below. After reviewing them, select the option that BEST describes the preference which you are eligible for. All supporting documentation must be uploaded/attached with your application in order to receive priority consideration/selection preference.A- Yes.
19. Are you claiming Military Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)? NOTE: A spouse is defined as the wife or husband of an active duty military member of the Armed Forces, including the Coast Guard, and a member of the National Guard or Reserves on active duty. The marriage must have occurred prior to the service member's relocation to the new duty station. Sponsor's PCS Orders are REQUIRED to verify your claim. An eligible spouse must request consideration at the time of application. Eligibility time period begins 30 days before the military's sponsor's reporting date at the new duty location and continues during the entire tour, or until acceptance or declination of a position offer (NAF or APF) at the grade for which preference has been requested. Preference is also terminated on placement into any continuing position (NAF or APF), or one expected to continue for at least 1 year in the new duty location, whether or not preference was applied.
20. Are you claiming Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP)? NOTE: Certain members of the Armed Services, and dependents thereof, who were involuntarily separated from active duty with an honorable or general under honorable conditions discharge, are entitled to preference in hiring for a period of 1 year after separation. The preference must be claimed at time of application. An individual is entitled to this preference in hiring only one time. The preference is terminated upon placement in, or declination of, a NAF position for which application was made. A DD-214 member 4 copy needs to be provided and/or a Military and Civilian identification cards bearing the over stamp Transition Assistance (TA), to verify your claim.
21. Are you a DOD NAF employee separated by business based action (BBA)? NOTE: This priority consideration is authorized for up to 1 year from separation when requested. It is separate and apart from the Reemployment Priority List (RPL) priority placement program. A copy of your DA 3434 (or equivalent) must be provided to verify your claim.
22. Are you a Current or Former NAF Employee? NOTE: You must have been serving in a position without time limits and have served continuously for at least 1 year in an Army APF position. Current APF employees are deemed to have Current/Former NAF employee status. Your most recent SF-50 must be provided to verify your claim.
23. Are you claiming Veteran's Preference? NOTE: Veterans' priority consideration does not apply to in-service placement actions. No point system is applied. A copy of your DD-214 member 4 must be provided to verify your claim.
24. If none of the listed preferences are applicable to you, please select "YES" for this question. You are considered an Outside Applicant Non-Veteran with no selection preference and/or priority consideration eligibility.
25. Your responses to the Eligibility Assessment and Occupational Questionnaire, along with your resume and all supporting documentation are subject to evaluation and verification to ensure accuracy. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure their accuracy.
Failing to select a response will result in your application packet being removed from consideration.A. Yes. I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.