Please indicate if you have the experience listed below. Your response must be verified by your application and/or resume and in the interview process. Please select only one letter for each item.A- Yes.
1. Possess clerical work experience involving the following duties: the use of calculations and personal computers (to include Microsoft Office).
2. Ability to type 40 words per minute.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Enter data using various computer programs (Microsoft Office, Excel, Vista programs, power point, etc).
4. Secure records, equipment, or computer access in accordance with established regulations or guidelines.
5. Use a word processor to create, edit, print, retrieve, or manipulate files.
6. Prepare outgoing mail for distribution.
7. Assemble and label documents/folders for filing.
8. Receive incoming documents to review for completeness.
9. Coordinate or track required actions within established time lines.
10. Maintain office files in accordance with regulatory guidance/procedures.
11. Greet and refer visitors or callers to the appropriate personnel/facility.
12. Respond to requests or complaints from customers.
13. Follow-up on customer requests to ensure information is obtained/clarified.
First review all of the items listed below. After reviewing them, select the option that BEST describes the preference which you are eligible for. All supporting documentation must be uploaded/attached with your application in order to receive the requested priority consideration/selection preference.A- Yes.
14. Are you claiming Military Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)? NOTE: A spouse is defined as the wife or husband of an active duty military member of the Armed Forces, including Coast Guard, and a member of the National Guard or Reserves on active duty. The marriage must have occurred prior to the service member's relocation to the new duty station. Sponsor's PCS Orders are REQUIRED to verify your claim. An eligible spouse must request consideration at the time of application. Eligibility time period begins 30 days before the military's sponsor's reporting date at the new duty location and continues during the entire tour, or until acceptance or declination of a position offer (NAF or APF) at the grade for which preference has been requested. Preference is also terminated on placement into any continuing position (NAF or APF), or one expected to continue for at least 1 year in the new duty location, whether or not preference was applied.
15. Are you claiming Involuntary Separated Military Preference (ISMP)? NOTE: Certain members of the Armed Services, and dependents thereof, who were involuntarily separated from active duty with an honorable or general under honorable conditions discharge, are entitled to preference in hiring for a period of 1 year after separation. The preference must be claimed at time of application. An individual is entitled to this preference in hiring only one time. The preference is terminated upon placement in, or declination of, a NAF position for which application was made. A DD-214 member 4 copy needs to be provided and/or a Military and Civilian identification cards bearing the over stamp Transition Assistance (TA), to verify your claim.
16. Are you a DOD NAF employee separated by business based action (BBA)? NOTE: This priority consideration is authorized for up to 1 year from separation when requested. It is separate and apart from the Reemployment Priority List (RPL) priority placement program. A copy of your DA-3434 (or equivalent) must be provided to verify your claim.
17. Are you a Current of Former NAF employee? NOTE: You must have been serving in a position without time limits and have served continuously for at least 1 year in an Army APF position. Current APF employees are deemed to have Current/Former NAF employee statues. Your most recent SF-50 must be provided to verify your claim.
18. Are your claiming Outside Applicant Veteran Preference (OAV)? NOTE: Veteran's priority consideration does not apply to in-service placement actions. No point system is applied for NAF positions. A copy of your DD Form 214, member-4 copy, must be provided to verify your claim.
19. Are you an Outside Applicant Non-Veteran (OANV)? This preference applies if you have never had any professional affiliation with the Armed Service or Federal Government as well as a Federal Government Instrumentality (NAF).
20. Your responses to the Eligibility Assessment and Occupational Questionnaire, along with your resume and all supporting documentation are subject to evaluation and verification to ensure accuracy. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure their accuracy.
Failing to select a response will result in your application packet being removed from consideration.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.