You must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S Naturalized Citizen to be considered for this position. (Noncitizens may be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens in accordance with chapter 3, section A, paragraph 3g, this part.)
1. I am a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Naturalized Citizen.A. Yes
2. Do you have a current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g. Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia?A. Yes
3. Do you have a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA)?A. Yes
4. Have you successsfully completed a professional psychology internship program that has been accredited by APA?A. Yes
In accordance with 38 U.S.C. 7402(d), no person shall serve in direct patient care positions unless they are proficient in basic written and spoken English. You must be proficient in basic written English in order to perform the duties of this position.
5. I am proficient in spoken and written English.A. Yes
A background security investigation must be completed before an applicant can be appointed into a position.
6. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates, and review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history, and military service?A. Yes
Applicants must undergo a pre-employment medical examination and be medically suitable to perform the essential duties of a physician efficiently and without hazard to themselves and others.
7. Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical examination?A. Yes
Prior to appointment or following appointment to a position you may be selected for random drug testing for illegal drug use.
8. Are you willing to undergo random urinalysis drug tests?A. Yes
In order to receive full consideration for the position, it is important to include all of the documents required in the announcement. Please answer the following questions certifying you have uploaded the document(s).
9. I verify I have uploaded or faxed a completed Application for Physicians, Dentists, Podiatrists, Optometrists, and Chiropractors.A. Yes
10. I verify I have uploaded or faxed a Resume.A. Yes
Certification of Understanding- Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
Your rating is subject to verification based on the résumé, narratives and other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate.
11. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal Service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand any information I give may be investigated and responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.