The assessment part of the questionnaire includes questions about your eligibility and basic requirements. Please choose A (Yes) or B (No) in response to the following questions.
1. Are you a US Citizen?A. Yes
2. Do you have a degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine? The degree must have been obtained from one of the schools approved by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs for the year in which the course of study was completed. Approved schools are: (1) Schools of medicine holding regular institutional membership in the Association of American Medical Colleges for the year in which the degree was granted. (2) Schools of osteopathic medicine approved by the American Osteopathic Association for the year in which the degree was granted. (3) Schools (including foreign schools) accepted by the licensing body of a State, Territory, or Commonwealth (i.e., Puerto Rico), or in the District of Columbia as qualifying for full or unrestricted licensure. (4) For residents, graduation from an approved medical school as described above is required except as provided in M-8, part II, chapter 1.A. Yes
3. Do you have a current, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States (i.e. Puerto Rico), or in the District of Columbia?A. Yes
4. Have you completed a first-year residency, or its equivalent, approved by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs for the year in which it was completed?A. Yes
5. Are you proficient in spoken and written English are required by 38 U.S.C. 7402(d) and 7407(d)?A. Yes
Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
6. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. YES, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.
Resume Reminder - Your resume (and/or VA Form 10-2850) must include the following information for each job you list:
Duties (be as detailed as possible)
Month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008)
Full-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)