Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.
Please enter your e-mail address in the space provided. If you do not provide an e-mail address you may not receive a notice of your results.
Are you a citizen of the United States?
Enter the lowest grade (12) you will accept for this position.
The location code(s) for this position is (are):
You must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S Naturalized Citizen to be considered for this position. (Noncitizens may be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens in accordance with chapter 3, section A, paragraph 3g, this part.)
1. I am a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Naturalized Citizen.A. Yes
2. Applicants must meet the basic education requirement for this position. Please choose the ONE statement below that best describes your work on a master's degree in social work.A. I have earned a Master's Degree in Social Work at a college or university accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
3. I possess a current full and unrestricted license or certified at the Advance Clinical Social Worker in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States, or in the District of Columbia.A. Yes
4. From the descriptions below, please select the response that best reflects your level of experience and/or education for this GS-185-12 Social Worker position.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience professional social work equivalent to the GS-11 level. This experience must have been in a clinical setting and must have demonstrated the potential to perform advanced assignments independently. (A clinical setting is a medical center, a clinic - medical or psychiatric, a residential treatment center, or any other type of facility where social work participates in a collaborative treatment and is identified with the medical profession.) Experience must have been obtained after earning a Master's Degree in Social Work.
To be appointed under authority of 38 U.S.C., chapter 73 or 74, to serve in a direct patient-care capacity in VHA, applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English.
5. I am proficient in spoken and written English.A. Yes
A background security investigation must be completed before an applicant can be appointed into a position.
6. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates, and review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history, and military service?A. Yes
Applicants must undergo a pre-employment medical examination and be medically suitable to perform the essential duties of a physician efficiently and without hazard to themselves and others.
7. Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical examination?A. Yes
Prior to appointment or following appointment to a position you may be selected for random drug testing for illegal drug use.
8. Are you willing to undergo random urinalysis drug tests?A. Yes
In order to receive full consideration for the position, it is important to include all of the documents required in the announcement. Please answer the following questions certifying you have uploaded the document(s).
9. I verify I have uploaded or faxed a completed Application for Associated Health OccupationsA. Yes
10. I verify I have uploaded or faxed a Resume.A. Yes
VETERANS PREFERENCE - Veterans who served on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces and were separated under honorable conditions may be eligible for Veterans' preference. For service after October 15, 1976, the Veteran must have received a Campaign Badge, Expeditionary Medal, a service connected disability, or have served during the Gulf War between August 2, 1990 and January 2, 1992 or for more than 180 consecutive days, other than training, any part of which occurred during the period beginning September 11, 2001, and ending on the date prescribed by Presidential proclamation or by law as the last day of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
To claim Veterans' preference, Veterans should be ready to provide a copy of their DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, or other proof. Veterans with service connected disability and others claiming "10 point preference" will need to submit Form SF-15, Application for 10-point Veterans' Preference.
11. I verify I have included my Veterans documentation.A. Yes
Certification of Understanding - Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
Your rating is subject to verification based on the résumé, narratives and other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate.
12. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position. Please choose A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.