THE RESUME YOU SUBMIT FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MUST SUPPORT THE ANSWER YOU CLAIM UNDER THIS AND OTHER QUESTIONS. IF NOT, YOU WILL BE FOUND NOT QUALIFIED OR YOUR SCORE WILL BE LOWERED.
1. Select the statement below that best represents your highest level of experience or education for the position of GS-301-9, continuity of operations specialist position.A. I possess at least one year of experience equivalent to the GS-7 level of the federal service that demonstrates knowledge, skill or ability to perform the following: experience working with different forms of emergency management and ensure emergency continuity related program goals and objectives are effective.
FOR THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS, SELECT THE THAT BEST DESCRIBES YOUR LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE AND /OR TRAINING FOR THIS POSITION. PLEASE SELECT ONLY ONE LETTER FOR EACH ITEM.A- I HAVE NOT HAD EDUCATION, TRAINING OR EXPERIENCE IN PERFORMING THIS TASK.
2. General understanding of COOP, COG and contingency programs.
3. Experience working with emergency management.
4. Maintain and update all resource materials associated with continuity programs.
5. Supports carrying out management studies, reviews, and strategic planning.
6. General knowledge of management techniques.
7. Ensure that management policies and procedures are consistent.
8. Works in a demanding environment.
9. Plans your work and follow through.
10. Works for multiple and senior level customers.
11. Attends meetings, conferences, and other forums involving emergency management.
12. Works in a diverse team to conduct studies.
13. Develops and provide written reports of works efforts to supervisor.
14. Develops memoranda, letters, reports and other written material to manager/supervisor.
15. Provides consultation on problems.
16. Resolve problem areas and/or controversies.
17. Collecting and exchanging information.