Select appropriate answer to each of the following questions below.
1. Are you a US Citizen?A. YES.
2. Are you a graduate of a degree program in pharmacy from an accredited United States college or university? OR Are you a graduate of a foreign pharmacy degree program that meets the education requirement of a degree found to be equivalent to degree programs recognized by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE)A. YES.
3. Do you have a full, active and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States, or the District of Columbia?A. YES.
4. Do you possess any of the following: one year of full-time experience equivalent to the GS-13 grade level, as substantiated in your resume, which is directly related to the position to be filled; or board certification recognized by the American Pharmaceutical Association's Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties, or the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (or equivalent); or completion of a two year post Pharm.D. fellowship in a clinical or specialized program?A. YES.
For each task in the following groups, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
5. Utilizes negotiation skills to influence clinical and management decisions.
6. Communicates effectively regarding complex clinical and technical issues.
7. Utilizes regulatory and quality standards to develop and implement operational programs.
8. Manages multiple and diverse people or programs.
9. Utilizes available resources to support the mission and goals of the organization.
10. Exhibits effective interpersonal skills through the establishment and maintenance of collaborative relationships within and outside of pharmacy service. Including the provision of fair, principled, and decisive leadership which inspires a climate of productivity, effectiveness and high morale.
11. Exhibits systems thinking skills through the ability to understand pieces as a whole and appreciation of the consequences of actions on other parts of the system.
12. Exhibits flexibility and adaptability through the ability to quickly adapt to change, handle mulitple inputs and tasks simultaneously and accomodate new situations and realities.
13. Exhibits organizational stewardship through the ability to be sensitive to the needs of individuals and the organization and provides service to both. Assumes accountability for self, others, and the organization as well as demonstrating a commitment to people and empowering and trusting others.
14. Exhibits technical skills through the knowledge and ability to perform and evaluate the work of the organization based upon a clear understanding of the processes, procedures, standards, methods, and technologies of the organization.
15. Ensures all dispensing and clinical pharmacy programs are effectively managed and coordinated.
16. Ensures all applicable laws, regulations, Joint Commission standards, polices and procedures, and professional standards of practice are enforced as they relate to pharmaceutical activities.
17. Reports and assigned projects are completed accurately and within given time frames.
18. Day to day operations are effectively managed and problems resolved in a timely manner.
19. Clinical and distributive pharmacy services are reviewed and evaluated through data-driven performance improvement activities and necessary changes are appropriately implemented and tracked.
20. Medication variances are reviewed and trended and system-wide interventions are implemented to decrease the incidence of future variances and staff are educated.
21. Conducts performance-based interview processes.
22. Routinely develops realistic and challenging performance standards for all positions that reflect the organizational goals and objectives.
23. Routinely adresses employee performance or conduct issues. Provides regular feedback to subordinates so their performance can improve.
24. Proper and thorough orientation of all new employees, students, residents, and volunteers are ensured and documented. Training needs for existing employees is assessed and assigned as appropriate.
25. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.