The assessment part of the questionnaire includes questions about your eligibility, minimum qualifications, and KSAs (knowledge, skills and abilities) related to this position. The following section is used to determine if you meet the basic requirements for this vacancy. Please choose A (Yes) or B (No) in response to the following questions.
1. I am a citizen of the United States.
2. I am proficient in spoken and written English.
3. I have a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA).
4. I have successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA.
5. I hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g. Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia.
6. I have performed 2 or more years of clinical service in supervised training applying neuropsychological services in a clinical setting.
Knowledge of, and ability to apply, advanced professional psychological theories and techniques to the full range of patient populations.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
7. Ability to provide a full range of psychodiagnostic services with emphasis on neuropsychological assessment.
8. Ability to treat mental disorders through a variety of modalities and provide adjunctive interventions for treatment of medical disorders.
Ability to provide professional advice and consultation in areas related to professional psychology and behavioral health.
9. Ability to provide education regarding care of demented and brain-injured persons to family or caregivers. .
10. Ability to provide a full range of therapeutic interventions including inpatient/outpatient psychotherapy utilizing cognitive behavioral therapy.
Knowledge of clinical research literature.
11. Ability to design and analyze potential measures to assess outcomes within programs assigned using data-driven quality assurance processes.
12. Ability to consult with medical center staff on a wide variety of patient care issues.