Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated.
Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. Failure to provide your Social Security Number on your application materials will result in your application not being processed.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 705877
If not already selected, please indicate your lowest acceptable pay plan, grade level, or pay band:
The occupational specialty will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position. The specialty code for this position is:
Please select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and willing to accept employment.
This section will be used to determine if you are a U.S. citizen. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION WILL RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING.
1. Are you a U.S. Citizen?A. Yes
This section will be used to determine if you possess the basic requirements needed to qualify for an Attorney-0905, GS-15. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION WILL RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING. SELECT ONLY ONE LETTER. NOTE: YOUR RESUME MUST SUPPORT THE RESPONSE YOU SELECT.
2. From the descriptions below, please select the response that BEST reflects your education relevant to the position of Attorney-0905, GS-15. SELECT ONLY ONE LETTER. NOTE: YOUR RESUME MUST SUPPORT THE RESPONSE YOU SELECT.A. I am a graduate of a law school accredited by the American Bar Association. Additionally, I am an active (or equivalent) member, in good standing, of the bar of the highest court of a state, U.S. commonwealth, U.S. territory, of the District of Columbia.
This section will be used to determine if you possess the experience requirements needed to qualify for an Attorney-Advisor General (Contract-Fiscal) GS-15. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION WILL RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING.
3. From the descriptions below, please select the response that BEST reflects your professional education and experience relevant to the position of Attorney-Advisor General (Contract-Fiscal) GS-15. SELECT ONLY ONE LETTER. NOTE: YOUR RESUME MUST SUPPORT THE RESPONSE YOU SELECT.A. I have the first professional law degree (LL.B. or J.D.) and active (or equivalent) membership in good standing, of the bar of the highest court of a state, U.S. commonwealth, U.S. territory, of the District of Columbia, with professional legal experience in excess of two years that is commensurate with the duties and responsibilities of the position.
For each task in the following groups, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
4. Apply the Federal Acquisition Regulations and the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement to provide legal advice for clients.
5. Apply federal contract laws, regulations and policies, procurement decisions, Comptroller General decisions, judicial decisions, and Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals to provide legal advice for clients.
6. Render legal advice on the legal sufficiency of government contracts in the areas of bona fide need, full funding, and incremental funding to provide legal advice for clients.
7. Review government contracts for compatibility with the Anti-Deficiency Act, the Miscellaneous Receipts Act, and other statutes which govern the obligation of federal government appropriations to provide legal advice for clients.
8. Apply the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA or Super Fund) to provide legal advice to clients.
9. Provide legal advice to clients relating to federal, state, and local environmental laws.
10. Settle environmental claims in order to protect the government's financial interests.
11. Conduct Equal Employment Opportunity Commission hearings in order to support management's position versus complainant employee.
12. Conduct Merit Systems Protection Board hearings in order to support management's position versus complainant employee.
13. Negotiate settlements and stipulations with employees and their attorneys to resolve employee/management disputes.
14. Implement negotiating strategies for negotiations with senior attorneys or officials in the international and federal sectors.
15. Provide legal opinion relating to Administrative Dispute Resolution Act of 1996 to provide legal advice to clients.
As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the resume and documents you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probationary period, or other disciplinary action, including termination. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: Understand this warning; have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and verified that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
16. Failure to agree or respond to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position. Select the most appropriate response below.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my response to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.