Select appropriate answer to each of the following questions below.
1. Are you a U.S. Citizen?A. YES.
2. Are you a graduate of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited College or School of Pharmacy with a baccalaureate degree in pharmacy (BS Pharmacy) and/or a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree? NOTE: Prior of 2005 ACPE accredited both baccalaureate and Doctor of Pharmacy terminal degree program. Today the sole degree is Doctor of Pharmacy; or are you a graduate of a foreign pharmacy degree program that meets the education requirement of a degree found to be equivalent to degree programs recognized by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE)?A. YES.
3. Do you have a full, active and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States, or the District of Columbia?A. YES.
4. Do you possess one year of creditable experience equivalent to the next lower grade level, as substantiated in your resume, which is directly related to the position to be filled; or completion of an ACPE-accredited Pharm.D. program?A. YES.
For each task in the following groups, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
5. Applies knowledge of professional pharmacy practices in performnance of clinical duties.
6. Applies knowledge of pharmaceuticals, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, pharmacoeconomics, and pharmacotherapeutics in performance of clinical duties.
7. Communicates orally and in writing to patients and health care staff.
8. Applies knowledge of laws, regulations, and accreditation standards related to the distribution and control of scheduled and non-scheduled drugs and pharmacy security in performance of clinical duties.
9. Comprehensively reviews investigational medication orders to include but not limited to; allergy assessment, drug-drug and drug-disease interaction potential, lab value assessment, and elimination of duplicate/obsolete orders.
10. Reviews drug regimens for therapeutic effectiveness and appropriate recommendations are made to improve outcomes, reduce potential for serious adverse effects and promote cost containment.
11. Accurately and efficiently inputs, screens, verifies, finishes, and checks investigational medication orders utilizing professional drug knowledge and adhering to policies and procedures.
12. Directing pharmacy technicians and trainees in the investigational medication filling processes to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness.
13. Maintains the investigational drug inventory (receipt, storage, dispensing, reconciling, inventorying, returning, and recording).
14. Establishes individual study binders and documenting every action for each study in the binder.
15. Prepares quarterly workload and financial reports of services.
16. Fills investigational drug orders in accordance with all laws, regulations, and policies. Filling includes counting, repackaging, reconstituting, measuring, selecting required medication items, labeling the prescription, adhering appropriate auxilliary labels, and documenting the necessary filling information on the filling document.
17. Prepares and ensures products for mailing are wrapped properly and all necessary forms are completed to ensure thorough tracking and accountability.
18. Performs all cleaning and PPE garbing functions in compliance with USP 797.
19. Prepares, reconstitutes, and labels intravenous solutions in accordance with USP 797 (large volume admixtures, piggybacks, syringes, pumps, etc.).
20. Prepares, reconstitutes, and labels intravenous chemotherapy agents in accordance with USP 797.
21. Prepares, reconstitutes, and labels TPN and PPN intravenous solutions in accordance with 797.
22. Ensures appropriate pharmaceutical waste management of trace and bulk IV (to include chemotherapy) waste.
23. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.