1. Applicant must demonstrate knowledge or experience in organizational/staffing analysis to execute position control in a government (Federal, State, Local) agency AND demonstrated knowledge or experience using SharePoint to manage workflow. This experience must be demonstrated in your resume.
2. Please select the ONE response that BEST describes the education and/or experience that you possess that demonstrates your ability to perform as a Management Analyst, at the GS-09 level.
3. Please select the ONE response that BEST describes the education and/or experience that you possess that demonstrates your ability to perform as a Management Analyst, at the GS-11 level.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. If faxing in the Occupational Questionnaire, Form 1203-FX, darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the form.
4. Provides support and assists with cost effectiveness studies by collecting data and making computations.
5. Performs organizational and/or manpower utilization studies on a limited scale to identify and develop improvements in the efficiency of manpower and work methods.
6. Performs a variety of analytical methodologies for determining effective and efficient processes.
7. Analyzes, evaluates and reviews payroll issues, such as payroll projections, hiring plans, employee attrition, and developing policy and initiatives.
8. Performs general analysis of proposals for organizational changes.
9. Reviews and advises senior analysts and supervisor of hiring and payroll projections policy, planning, and standard operating procedures to ensure that guidelines are current, applicable and effective.
10. Advises supervisor of program requirements and develops information to assist in organizational, staffing/manpower and payroll decisions.
11. Recommends changes to meet evolving human resource requirements caused by adjustments in program policies and operations.
12. Manages, inputs, and updates data for the development of quarterly, monthly and/or yearly position management/allocation reports.
13. Assists program managers with manpower changes.
14. Utilizes a variety of software programs.
15. Conducts interviews with supervisors and employees to obtain information about organizational missions, functions, and work procedures.
16. Interprets Agency and Government-wide manpower guidelines for management and other analysts.
17. Briefs management on findings and recommendations.
18. Assists in developing proposals to merge or establish new organizational units within an existing organization.
19. Completes reports and other such documents to present findings of studies.
Past performance is one of the best indicators of your ability to perform effectively in the competency areas described for this position. Review and select the statement below that describes the PERFORMANCE RECOGNITION you have most recently received.
20. Have you received a performance appraisal in one or more of the competencies described for the position?
Past performance is one of the best indicators of your ability to perform effectively in the competency areas described for this position. Review and select the statement below that describes the AWARDS you have received within the last year.
21. Have you received any awards related to one or more of the competencies described for the position?
22. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that I will not be considered for employment if I do not respond "Yes" to this certification item.