Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.
Clinical Psychologist-Compensation and Pension
Please enter your e-mail address in the space provided. If you do not provide an e-mail address you may not receive a notice of your results.
Are you a citizen of the United States?
Enter the lowest grade (00) you will accept for this position.
The location code(s) for this position is (are):
In order to apply to this position, you must be a citizen of the United States. Please select the appropriate response below to indicate your current citizenship status.
1. Citizenship:A. U.S. Citizen
If you answered C, please provide information regarding your citizenship status.
Must be proficient in spoken and written English. Please select the answer below to indicate your English language proficiency.
2. Are you proficient in spoken and written English?A. Yes
This section deals with the basic education requirement for the position. If you are unsure as to whether or not you attended a graduate program that was accredited by the APA, please reference http://www.apa.org/ed/accreditation/programs/index.aspx for a list of programs that have been accredited by the APA. Please select the response that best describes your education.
3. Do you possess a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology that was accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA) at the time you completed the requirements for the degree and is the specialty area of the degree is consistent with the assignment for which you are applying?A. Yes
This section deals with the basic internship requirement for the position. If you are unsure as to whether or not you participated in an internship that was accredited by the APA, please reference http://www.apa.org/ed/accreditation/programs/index.aspx for a list of internships that have been accredited by the APA. Please select the response that best describes your internship.
4. Which of the following best describes your internship status?A. I completed a professional psychology internship that was accredited by the APA at the time I completed the internship.
Psychologists are required to hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia. This requirement may be waived for a period not to exceed 2 years from the date of employment, on the condition that such a psychologist provide care only under the supervision of a psychologist who is so licensed. Non-licensed psychologists who otherwise meet the eligibility requirements may be given a temporary appointment as a graduate psychologist. Failure to obtain licensure during that period is justification for termination of the appointment. The following item is for informational purposes only - you will not be screened in or out of the selection process on the basis of your response to this item.
5. Do you hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia?A. Yes
Review each of the statements below and select the answer which best describes your training and experience. Please choose from the letters A thru E that best describes your ability for each of the following questions, be sure that your resume or application reflects this experience as your answers are subject to verification. These knowledge, skills, and abilities are for the GS-13 full performance level.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
6. Knowledge of, and ability to apply, advanced professional psychological theories and techniques to the full range of patient populations.
7. Ability to provide professional advice and consultation in areas related to professional psychology and behavioral health.
8. Knowledge of clinical research literature.
Certification of Understanding - Select the appropriate response to the statement below. Failure to provide a response will result in your not being considered for this position.
9. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in the application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5. C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.
REMINDER - you must provide a complete application package which includes:
• VA Form 10-2850c - Application for Associated Health Occupations
• CV or Resume
• OF-306, Declaration for Federal Employment
• Proof of current certification, licensure or registration
• Copy of transcripts documenting the degree
VETERANS PREFERENCE DOCUMENTATION REMINDER - You must submit proper documentation if you are claiming eligibility for veteran's preference, which includes a copy of your DD-214 (must show character of service). Applicants claiming 10-Point preference must also submit an SF-15, Application for 10-Point Veterans Preference, along with the required documentation listed on the form (such as verification of service-connected disability percentage). For more information on Veterans Preference, go to http://www.fedshirevets.gov/.