1. Do you have at least one full year of specialized experience (equivalent to the GS-13 grade level or higher in the Federal service) that included developing and implementing quality management principles and processes for a program; applying qualitative and/or quantitative methods to assess the effectiveness/efficiency of a program; conducting program quality assessments or studies; retrieving data for reports using a Quality Management Information System and/or database; and negotiating and/or consulting with program managers to implement recommendations/changes to enhance quality objectives for a program area?A. Yes (this experience must be reflected in your resume)
2. Do you have an American Society for Quality (ASQ) certificate?A. Yes (You must submit this certificate along with your application if applicable)
For each of the items below, select the one statement that most accurately describes your experience and capability using the scale below.A- I have no experience in performing this work behavior.
3. Ensure quality provisions are developed and implemented for a program.
4. Provide policy guidance and advice to office managers on quality management techniques and practices for core program areas.
5. Monitor program quality indicators designed to prevent ineffective work practices and adhere to regulations and policies.
6. Consult with program staff to develop meaningful and effective quality program objectives.
7. Develop sampling techniques and/or reporting procedures in identifying problem areas or inherent weaknesses in a program's work processes and procedures.
8. Analyze adverse program quality trends or conditions and initiate corrective action.
9. Design studies to assess business processes and procedures of a program.
10. Develop creative and innovative quality business practices for key program offices.
11. Analyze quality techniques and best practice models to resolve a program's customer service issues.
12. Develop indicators to provide objective evidence of the effectiveness of quality procedures and controls within a program area.
13. Negotiate with program managers on ways to implement recommended procedural changes and requirements.
14. Facilitate meetings with senior program managers to discuss quality management policy issues.
15. Provide interpretations of the laws, regulations, and policies affecting a program.