1. Applicant must demonstrate experience in providing support for the Momentum Financials software system to include database tables and settings, system configuration, interfaces, security administration, system documentation, and business processes.
2. Please select the ONE response that BEST describes the experience that you possess that demonstrates your ability to perform as a Senior Financial Management Systems Specialist, at the GS-14 level.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. If faxing in the Occupational Questionnaire, Form 1203-FX, darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the form.
3. Applies knowledge of the Momentum Financials software system to develop, update and or modify complex comprehensive documentation.
4. Performs comprehensive, complex documentation of integrated financial management systems, covering a variety of advance workflow processing, approval methodology, data exchange and Security administration.
5. Documents complex system logic in support of data migration/conversion efforts.
6. Creates reference documents to assist users and managers in understanding the configuration and changes to a financial management system.
7. Identifies, analyzes and documents gaps between current and future releases to include processes, interfaces, and configurations.
8. Makes modifications and or enhancements to processes and application configurations necessary to meet government guidelines and or audit requirements (IT or Financial).
9. Analyzes and evaluates major systems plans, proposals, and changes to assess the impact on the application and effect on application integrity.
10. Implements new or revised accounting requirements, financial reporting and system regulations.
11. Contributes to the improvement of financial management systems and the processes they support.
12. Analyzes automated workflow requirements and works as part of a team to determine how to best implement them in the system.
13. Develops functional accounting system requirements to design and develop new financial management systems or modifies existing systems.
14. Elicits, develops, specifies, manages, analyzes, and implements processes needed to gather and report requirements and or statistics of financial management information.
15. Develops system specifications to implement requirements within technical constraints.
16. Manages changes to requirements throughout the development process.
17. Documents requirements using a wide variety of techniques, such as statements, models, and business rules.
18. Designs, develops and implements integrated financial management systems, incorporating operations maintenance, and reporting features.
19. Supports large scale, multi-agency implementation of the Momentum software.
20. Provides user support and response to community concerns as they arise, investigates each issue and recommends course of action.
21. Develops, documents, and communicates an integrated view of budget execution and general ledger processes.
22. Performs duties associated with the general ledger posting model, transaction definitions, and security roles and permissions.
Past performance is one of the best indicators of your ability to perform effectively in the competency areas described for this position. Review and select the statement below that describes the PERFORMANCE RECOGNITION you have most recently received.
23. Have you received a performance appraisal in one or more of the competencies described for the position?
Past performance is one of the best indicators of your ability to perform effectively in the competency areas described for this position. Review and select the statement below that describes the AWARDS you have received within the last year.
24. Have you received any awards related to one or more of the competencies described for the position?
25. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that I will not be considered for employment if I do not respond "Yes" to this certification item.