1. From the descriptions below, please choose the BEST answer that demonstrates you meet the basic qualification requirements for the GS-1701-13 Learning Management Specialist position.A. A four year degree that included or was supplemented by major study in education or in a subject-matter field appropriate to the position (You must submit your transcript at time of application submission).
2. From the descriptions below, please choose the best answer that demonstrates your experience related to the Learning Management Specialist GS-1701-13.A. I have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-12 in the Federal service that included teaching or instructing career development courses; performing curriculum development and evaluation for programs both in online and face-to-face settings; participating in working groups involved in training technology development; and managing training projects.
In this part, you will respond to questions about experiences you have had that are related to the requirements of the job for which you are applying. Carefully review the response descriptions listed below. For each question or statement, select the one response description that best describes your experience, education, or training.A- I have not had education, training, or experience in performing this task.
3. Provide guidance on the implementation of a state of the art learning management system or a combination of systems.
4. Recommend strategic enhancements to a learning management program.
5. Evaluate training programs to ensure that they meet the needs of employees and learning goals are met.
6. Create strategic initiatives to enhance the learning of students.
7. Plan staff development activities.
8. Evaluate and select instruction materials.
9. Devise proposals to advance eLearning initiatives for a career development program.
10. Utilize web conferencing programs for career development courses.
11. Recommend eLearning course development tools.
12. Research technologies used for online courses including mobile learning applications.
13. Recommend system configurations for web courses and multi-media for the web.
14. Provide system requirements needs to information technologist for web courses.
15. Participate in work groups to design web courses.
16. Formulate proposals for instructional technology projects.
17. Devise plans for data management projects related to learning management programs.
18. Provide solutions to knowledge management challenges and issues.
19. Recommend resolutions to content management challenges and issues.
20. Manage contracts to ensure that the expectations and goals specified are being met.
21. Work with internal and outside customers on contract proposals.