1. From the descriptions below, please choose the BEST answer that demonstrates you meet the basic qualification requirements for the GS-1701-14 Lead Learning Management Specialist position.A. A four year degree that included or was supplemented by major study in education or in a subject-matter field appropriate to the position (You must submit your transcript at time of application submission).
2. From the descriptions below, please choose the best answer that demonstrates your experience related to the Lead Learning Management Specialist GS-1701-14.A. I have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-13 in the Federal service that included assisting in the management of a career development instructional program's operation; serving as technical advisor on instructional technologies for online and face-to-face educational programs; and serving as an authoritative advisor on project management techniques and practices.
In this part, you will respond to questions about experiences you have had that are related to the requirements of the job for which you are applying. Carefully review the response descriptions listed below. For each question or statement, select the one response description that best describes your experience, education, or training.A- I have not had education, training, or experience in performing this task.
3. Provide expert guidance on the implementation of a state of the art learning management system or a combination of systems.
4. Recommend strategic enhancements to a learning management program.
5. Evaluate training programs to ensure that they meet the needs of employees and learning goals are met.
6. Create strategic initiatives to enhance the learning of students.
7. Devise proposals to advance eLearning initiatives for a career development program.
8. Implement web conferencing programs for career development courses.
9. Recommend eLearning course development tools.
10. Research technologies used for online courses including mobile learning applications.
11. Provide system requirements needs to information technologist for web courses.
12. Recommend system configurations for web courses and multi-media for the web.
13. Formulate proposals for instructional technology projects.
14. Devise plans for data management projects related to learning management programs.
15. Provide solutions to knowledge management challenges and issues.
16. Recommend resolutions to content management challenges and issues.
17. Oversee contracts for an office to ensure that the expectations and goals specified are being met.
18. Provide team guidance in the selection and application of appropriate problem solving methods and techniques.
19. Assign work priorities ensuring consistent workflow and balance workloads.
20. Communicate to a team the assignment, problem to be solved, actionable events, milestones, etc.
21. Facilitate team building activities for team members.
22. Represent a team's consensus by conveying the team's findings and recommendations at meetings.
23. Review the work of the team.
24. Resolve simple, informal complaints of employees being led.