1. Please select the ONE response that BEST describes the education and/or experience that you possess that demonstrates your ability to perform as a Program Analyst, at the GS-09 grade level.
2. Please select the ONE response that BEST describes the education and/or experience that you possess that demonstrates your ability to perform as a Program Analyst, at the GS-11 grade level.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. If faxing in the Occupational Questionnaire, Form 1203-FX, darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the form.
3. Applies a variety of complex program analysis techniques to synthesize and provide recommendations to policies, and procurement or administrative issues.
4. Conducts research for complex projects where a level of research is pursued until the necessary information is obtained sufficient to make findings and recommendations that result in new or revised principles or policies.
5. Performs analytical and evaluation studies based on review of existing law, regulations, policies and agency statements to identify inconsistencies or issues and propose options and/or solutions that address administrative, policy, and procurement issues.
6. Approves vouchers/invoices for payment.
7. Determines if billing documents are legal and proper.
8. Approves payments for billing documents.
9. Monitors fiscal year budgets.
10. Assists in the planning, developing, and establishing of contractual strategies.
11. Coordinates contract changes to include reviewing specifications and schedules, identifying potential problems, and correcting deficiencies.
12. Prepares and monitors budget and accounting reports.
13. Prepares balanced budget proposals.
14. Gathers information and analyzes issues relating to budgets.
15. Exercises judgment to communicate with key personnel both internal and external to the agency in order to articulate recommendations on significant program issues in a clear, succinct, accurate, and convincing manner.
16. Utilize skill in presenting complex information, analysis, ideas and positions in a clear, succinct, accurate, convincing manner.
17. Assists, plans, and advises on budgets.
18. Design format and content of written products to work within a cohesive structure that optimally conveys intended messages to target audiences.
19. Develop written justification and rationale for major reprogramming of funding or resources and advises on potential and immediate effect.
20. Assists in determining the types of contracts to be used, and prepares justification.
Past performance is one of the best indicators of your ability to perform effectively in the competency areas described for this position. Review and select the statement below that describes the PERFORMANCE RECOGNITION you have most recently received.
21. Have you received a performance appraisal in one or more of the competencies described for the position?
Past performance is one of the best indicators of your ability to perform effectively in the competency areas described for this position. Review and select the statement below that describes the AWARDS you have received within the last year.
22. Have you received any awards related to one or more of the competencies described for the position?
23. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that I will not be considered for employment if I do not respond "Yes" to this certification item.