AREA OF CONSIDERATION (AOC)
1. Are you currently accepted for enrollment or are you enrolled and seeking a degree (diploma, certificate, etc.) in a qualifying educational institution (high school; 4-year college/university; community college; junior college; professional, technical, vocational, or trade school; advanced degree programs; or other qualifying educational institutions) in the Kern County? (Note: Please document your enrollment information in your application package to support your claim).A. Yes
2. From the responses below, select ONE response that best describes how you met the basic requirements for this position (PLEASE NOTE: If you are qualified based in education, please verify your claim by attaching a copy of your college transcripts or providing on your resume an itemized list of courses that includes transcript equivalent information (i.e. course title, semester/quarter hours, grade, and degree earned). (Part 1)
3. Do you have six months general experience in administrative, clerical, technical, or military work that involved protecting property, equipment, data, or materials; or that involved making judgments based on the application of directions, rules, regulations, or laws; OR one year of successfully completed study at an accredited school above the high school level with at 6 semester hours of study pertinent to police work? (Part 2)
4. Do you have six months general experience in administrative, clerical, technical, or military work that involved protecting property, equipment, data, or materials; or that involved making judgments based on the application of directions, rules, regulations, or laws; AND six months experience that provided knowledge of a body of basic laws and regulations, law enforcement operations, practices, and techniques and involved responsibility for maintaining order and protecting life and property. Creditable specialized experience may have been gained in work on a police force; through service as a military police officer; in work providing visitor protection and law enforcement in parks, forests, or other natural resource or recreational environments; in performing criminal investigative duties; or in other work that provided the required knowledge and skills OR two years of successfully completed study at an accredited school above the high school level with at least 12 semester hours in police administration, police law and evidence, police investigation, criminology, law enforcement, general law, or similar subjects closely related to police work? (Part 3)
5. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.