1. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the answers that I am about to provide in this questionnaire are true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001), my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 CFR part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that responding "NO" to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I certify my answers provided in this questionnaire are true, correct and provided in good faith, and I understand the information provided above.
2. Please indicate your eligibility to apply under Merit Promotion Procedures.A. I am a current or former civilian Federal employee in the competitive service who has: career or career-conditional status, reinstatement eligibility, or eligibility under an interchange agreement. You are encouraged to submit a copy of your latest SF-50 Notification of Personnel Action showing time-in-grade (52 weeks at the next lower grade).
3. Please indicate your eligibility to apply noncompetitively.A. I am a current or former civilian Federal employee who has held a permanent position in the competitive service with the same or higher promotion potential as this position or am eligible under an interchange agreement. You are encouraged to submit a copy of your latest SF-50 Notification of Personnel Action.
THE RESUME YOU SUBMIT FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MUST SUPPORT THE ANSWER YOU CLAIM UNDER THIS AND OTHER QUESTIONS. IF NOT, YOU WILL BE FOUND NOT QUALIFIED OR YOUR SCORE WILL BE LOWERED.
4. From the descriptions below, select the letter that describes the education or experience you have that demonstrates your ability to perform as a GS-0301-12 Fire Training Specialist.A. My resume supports at least one year of specialized experience in a position requiring knowledge of policies and procedures that support the successful scheduling, management and delivery of national-level training courses, as well as experience working with state and local course sponsors, and students to resolve issues and implement program improvements that is equivalent in difficulty and complexity to the GS-11 grade level or pay band in the Federal service.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
5. Managing or coordinating training courses or workshops.
6. Monitoring instructor and/or sponsor fulfillment of responsibilities.
7. Coordinating course logistics.
8. Providing timely written and telephonic communications with all affected parties informed of status and changes.
9. Managing programs in an environment that delivers national- and state level fire and emergency services training courses.
10. Using Microsoft Office software programs and other information technology tools and/or systems that support the delivery of training programs.
11. Presenting information to large groups of customers, stakeholders and/or senior level officials.
12. Writing documents and correspondence for internal and external customers.