Enter your Social Security Number. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 741833
Clinical Psychologist (MHC,SATP)
Enter the lowest grade level you will accept.
You may omit the availability date if you can begin work immediatley. Otherwise you must provide the date you will be available for employment. Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
The occupational specialty will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position. The specialty code for this position is:
The geographic location code will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are intrested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
Area of Consideration
The following section is used to determine your applicant status. Internal applicants will receive first consideration for this position. If you are a veteran, your application must provide acceptable proof of your status (such as a copy of an SF 50, DD 214, and/or statement from the VA certifying a 30% or more compensable disability). If you are not sure of your veteran status, click on the following link: http://www.dol.gov/elaws/vets/vetpref/mservice.htm.
Please select the most appropriate response to the following questions. Select only one response.
The assessment part of the questionnaire includes questions about your eligibility and basic requirements. Please choose A (Yes) or B (No) in response to the following questions.
2. Are you a US Citizen?A. Yes
3. Do you have a degree Have a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA). The specialty area of the degree must be consistent with the assignment for which the applicant is to be employed, AND, have successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA OR completed any new VHA psychology internship programs that are in the process of applying for APA accreditation OR have you completed any new VHA psychology internship programs that are in the process of applying for APA accreditation OR Were you at a VHA facilities who offered full one-year pre-doctoral internships prior to PL 96-151 (pre-1979)?A. Yes
4. Hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia.A. Yes
5. Are you proficient in spoken and written English are required by 38 U.S.C. 7402(d) and 7407(d)?A. Yes
Certification of Understanding - Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
6. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. SeIect the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.A. YES, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.