Enter your Social Security Number. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 742823
CUSTODIAL WORKER, WG-3566-02
Please answer the following Employment Availability Questions by selecting either Yes or No.
Enter the lowest grade level (02-02) you will accept.
The occupational specialty will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position. The specialty code for this position is:
The geographic location code will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are intrested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and demonstrated capability. Your ratings are subject to evaluation and verification based on your resume and other relevant documents you submit, as well as through verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position following acceptance.
1. Are you submitting Form BIA-4432, Verification of Indian Preference for Employment in the Bureau of Indian Affairs, to claim Indian Preference? Note: You must submit your completed Form BIA-4432 as outlined in the vacancy announcement. This is the ONLY form that will be accepted.A. Yes. Please review the "How to Apply" section on how to upload your BIA Form-4432.
2. Are you a veteran and submitting a DD-214, Certificate of Release or Honorable Discharge from Active Duty, to verify Veteran's Preference claimed? Note: You must submit your DD-214 if claiming 5 pt. or 10 pt. preference and your SF-15 including the required supporting documentation if claiming 10 pt. preference.A. Yes. Please review the "How to Apply" section on how to upload your Veteran's documentation.
3. Are you submitting your most recent SF-50, Notification of Personnel Action, to verify you are a current status employee or a former employee with Reinstatement eligibility? Note: You must submit your latest SF-50 to verify transfer or reinstatement eligibility.A. Yes. Please review the "How to Apply" section on how to upload your Standard Form-50.
4. This position requires a background investigation. Failure to agree to this requirement will result in your loss of consideration for this position. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which may include, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates and a review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history, and military service?A. Yes, I am willing to undergo a background investigation.
Element #1: Ability to Do the Work of the Position Without More than Normal Supervision (Screen-out Element).
5. I have performed the following without more than normal supervision: provide janitorial duties such as: cleaning buildings and offices, corridors, stairways, restroom; scrub, remove wax, apply wax; polish floors, vacuum and shampoo rugs, blinds, drapes and upholstery. Maintain restrooms in clean, orderly and sanitary condition. Maintain record and inventory of supplies uses, and reorders when needed.A. Yes, I have performed the duties as described above.
Element #25-A: Work Practices (includes keeping things neat, clean and in order)
For each task below, choose the statement from the list that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I know little or nothing about this.
6. Scrub and remove wax from tiled and/or linoleum floors.
7. Perform janitorial duties to maintain neat and orderly appearance, such as: sweeping, mopping, applying wax, vacuuming, snow removal, shampooing rugs and debris pick-up.
8. Clean, disinfect, and deodorize lavatories, urinals, and toilet bowls.
9. Perform work such as washing windows, walls, dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures.
10. Replace deodorizers, toilet tissue, hand towels and soap.
11. Organize cleaning materials and equipment to assure proper inventory and availability.
Element #75-B: Ability to Interpret Instructions, Specifications, etc. (other than blueprints)
12. Read and follow written instructions.
13. Interpret manufacturer's equipment operations specifications.
14. Maintain copies of Material Safety Data Sheets for all chemicals used for cleaning.
15. Read potentially harmful chemical manufacturer's specifications for proper use.
16. Interpret and follow chemical safety instructions.
Element #81: Ability to Use and Maintain Tools and Equipment
17. Maintain janitorial equipment with manufacturer specifications.
18. Operate grounds keeping equipment to assure maintenance on equipment is properly maintained.
19. Sweep and mop floors, remove oil and other spilled liquids.
Element #86: Dexterity and Safety
20. Lift and carry heavy objects without harm to yourself or others.
21. Move and/or lift furniture and/or other objects up to 40 pounds, such as: desks and files.
22. Utilize safety when operating janitorial, grounds keeping, and maintenance equipment.
23. As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probation period. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: 1) understand this warning; 2) have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and 3) verify that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.