1. From the descriptions below, choose the letter beside the statement that best describes your experience and/or education relevant to the position of Substitute Teacher. Select only one letter. Note: Your resume must support the response you select.A. I have at least a bachelor's degree. (Photocopy of official transcripts showing date degree conferred must be submitted as a part of your supporting documents. If you have a valid, current teaching certificate, please submit a copy of the teaching certificate as a part of your supporting documents.)
2. I am requesting Military Spouse Preference based on the transfer of my military spouse to obtain a position in the commuting area of this position. Applicants requesting Military Spouse Preference (MSP) must submit the following documents along with their completed application: a) Military Spouse Employment Request Form available online at: http://www.am.dodea.edu/ddessasc/employment/MSPRequestFormNov05.DOC; b) A copy of the sponsor's Permanent Change of Station orders indicating authorization of dependent travel; c) Copy of marriage certificate.A. Yes
For questions 3, 4,and 5, your answers should include convictions resulting from a plea of nolo contendere (no contest), but omit: (1) traffic fines of $300 or less, (2) any violation of law committed before your 16th birthday, (3) any violation of law committed before your 18th birthday if finally decided in juvenile court or under a Youth Offender law, (4) any conviction set aside under the Federal Youth Corrections Act or similar state law, and (5) any conviction for which the record was expunged under Federal or state law.
3. During the last 10 years, have you been convicted, been imprisoned, been on probation, or been on parole? (Includes felonies, firearms or explosives violations, misdemeanors, and all other offenses.) If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the date, explanation of the violation, place of occurrence, and the name and address of the police department or court involved.A. Yes
4. Have you been convicted by a military court-martial in the past 10 years? (If no military service, answer "NO.") If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the date, explanation of the violation, place of occurrence, and the name and address of the military authority or court involved.A. Yes
5. Are you now under charges for any violation of law? If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the date, explanation of the violation, place of occurrence, and the name and address of the police department or court involved.A. Yes
6. During the last 5 years, have you been fired from any job for any reason, did you quit after being told that you would be fired, did you leave any job by mutual agreement because of specific problems, or were you debarred from Federal employment by the Office of Personnel Management or any other Federal agency? If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the date, an explanation of the problem, reason for leaving, and the employer's name and address.A. Yes
7. Are you delinquent on any Federal debt? (Includes delinquencies arising from Federal taxes, loans, overpayment of benefits, and other debts to the U.S. Government, plus defaults of Federally guaranteed or insured loans such as student and home mortgage loans.) If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the type, length, and amount of the delinquency or default, and steps that you are taking to correct the error or repay the debt.A. Yes
8. Do you receive, or have you ever applied for, retirement pay, pension, or other retired pay based on military, Federal civilian, or District of Columbia Government service?
Please use this section to provide the required information if you have answered "Yes" to numbers 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 on the suitability questions. If you have answered "Yes" to the referenced questions, you MUST provide the required information. All of your answers must be truthful and complete. A false statement on any part of your application may be grounds for not hiring you or for firing you after you begin work. Also, you may be punished by a fine or imprisonment (U.S. Code, title 18, section 1001). You may be asked to provide this information at any time.
9. I certify that my response to this questionnaire and the resume and documents provided in my application are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. FAILURE TO CERTIFY WILL RENDER YOU INELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION.A. Yes