Read the statements below to determine what options (001 and 002) you are eligible to apply. You must enter at least one code.
001 - Merit Promotion: I am eligible to be considered under merit promotion procedures because I am a current or former Federal employee working in a permanent competitive service position; or I am a veteran with preference; or I am a veteran who has been honorably discharged and substantially completed at least 3 years of continuous active duty service. (You must submit documentation to support your eligibility.)
002 - Noncompetitive: I am eligible to be considered under this specialty code because I meet the requirements for a noncompetitive appointment. Examples of non-competitive appointing authorities may include but not limited to: 30% or more compensable disabled veterans, Persons with Disabilities (Schedule A), PHS Commissioned Officer, Veterans Recruitment Appointment (VRA) [for positions up to the GS-11 Federal level], Peace Corps employees, current/former Federal employees who currently hold or previously held a Federal competitive position with promotion potential at or above the full performance level listed for this position, and a current Federal employee working in an excepted service position covered by an Interchange Agreement. (You must submit documentation to support your eligibility for noncompetitive appointment).
1. From the descriptions below, please choose the BEST answer that demonstrates your experience related to this position.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-14 grade level in the Federal service utilizing qualitative and/or quantitative methods for assessing and improving management, processes, and systems; applying laws, regulations, and policies associated with the regulation of medical products; overseeing the development, implementation, monitoring, and auditing of a quality management program; and providing advice and consultation on medical device and radiological health policies?
In this part, you will respond to questions about experiences you have had that are related to the requirements of the job for which you are applying. Carefully review the response descriptions listed below. For each question or statement, select the one response description that best describes your experience, education, or training.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Provide strategic leadership and vision for the development and implementation of a quality management program.
3. Serve as the technical consultant and advisor to stakeholders on the development and implementation of quality management processes and policies.
4. Leading a team to ensure implementation of quality management efforts.
5. Develop and implement policies, practices, and procedures to strengthen quality management initiatives.
6. Identify problem areas or inherent weaknesses in work processes, procedures, information systems and content..
7. Develop indicators to provide objective evidence of the effectiveness of quality procedures and controls.
8. Plan and organize quality management audits.
9. Work with leadership to ensure issues are addressed.
10. Ensure audit process findings, issues, and non-compliances are addressed.
11. Oversee investigations and analyses of adverse quality trends or conditions and initiate corrective actions.