Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Are you eligible for noncompetitive appointment under a Special Appointing Authority (e.g. Veteran's Recruitment Appointment, present or former Peace Corps personnel, current Postal Service personnel, etc?
Choose 001 - Merit Promotion if you have not held a permanent position at the highest grade level posted in this vacancy announcement.
Choose 002 - Reassignment/Non-Competitive if you, on a permanent basis, currently hold, or previously held, a position at the GS-11 grade level or above, which has or had promotion potential to the GS-11 grade level or above in the Federal Service.
For statements 1-2 below, please select the response that best describes your experience and/or education. Select only one answer. You must respond to each question.
1. Your response to the question below will determine if you qualify for the position of GS-0343-05, Program Analyst. If you meet more than one choice, select the response that describes the highest level of experience/education that you possess. You must fully meet the description in the response to select it.A. I have at least 52 weeks of specialized experience that has equipped me with the particular knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. This experience is related to the work of the position and equivalent to at least the GS-04 level in the Federal service as described in the vacancy announcement.
2. Your response to the question below will determine if you qualify for the position of GS-0343-07, Program Analyst. You must fully meet the description in the response to select it.A. I have 52 weeks of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-05 level in the Federal Service by the closing date of the announcement. Specialized experience is experience which is in or directly related to the work of the position. Please refer to the vacancy announcement for examples of specialized experience.
Please answer yes or no to statements 3-4 below. Your response will determine if you meet the time-in-grade requirements for this position. You must respond to each statement.
3. I have not held a position lower than the GS-03 grade level within the preceding 52 weeks.A. Yes
4. I have 52 weeks at the GS-05 grade level or above in the Federal Service within 30 days of the announcement closing date.A. Yes
Please respond yes or no to the statement below. Your response will determine if you meet the area of consideration for this position.
5. I am a current employee of the Food and Drug Administration.A. Yes
Your response to the statement below will determine if you are eligible for non-competitive referral.
6. Please select the appropriate response from the list below.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. If applying using form OPM Form 1203-FX, darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
7. Collaborate on various independent studies to determine the proper organization and structure of the activities of the office/organization.
8. Maintain the ESS stakeholder database by updating, inserting, or inactivating stakeholder accounts.
9. Gather narrative and/or statistical data using accepted methods to suit unusual circumstances presented by different situations.
10. Conduct studies and prepare data to measure and track the progress and accomplishments of the office/organization.
11. Assist the IT Liaison with receiving, analyzing, and either approving or disapproving incoming requests for FDA hardware/software.
12. Assist in the management, development, and assessment of day-to-day operations.
13. Perform routine maintenance of numerous application programs, procedures, and/or reports which support the day-to-day activities of the office/organization.
14. Perform organization maintenance of application programs and/or reports to ease the daily activities of the office/organization.
15. Analyze hardware/software requests for inclusion into the offices/organizations database.
16. Answer ESS stakeholders questions or comments, either by email or telephone, received in the office/organization ESS Hotline voicemail box or the mailbox.
17. Review registration and change requests and prepares written responses for the organization's Electronic Submission System (ESS).
18. Coordinate with the IT Liaison on business-related IT requests submitted as part of OIM's IT Investment Management (ITIM) Process.
19. Organize, and when necessary modifies, narrative and/or statistical data for the organization .
20. Advise employees/requestors on best solution and/or point of contact for their submitted IT requests.
21. Prepare documentation describing the organizations policies, procedures, and processes.
22. Consult with business owners regarding information on security, infrastructure, scientific computing server support, technology and 508 compliance related issues.