Enter your Social Security Number. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 751104
FORESTRY AID, GS-0462-02
Please answer the following Employment Availability Questions by selecting either Yes or No.
Enter the lowest grade level (02-02) you will accept.
The occupational specialty will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position. The specialty code for this position is:
The geographic location code will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are intrested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and demonstrated capability. You should be aware that you ratings are subject to the evaluation and verification based on the resume, and other relevant documents your submit, as well as through verification of references as appropriate.
Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your stated level of experience and demonstrated capability. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position following acceptance.
1. Are you claiming Indian Preference by submitting Form BIA-4432, Verification of Indian Preference for Employment in the Bureau of Indian Affairs? NOTE: You must submit your completed Form BIA-4432. This is the only Indian Preference Verification Form that is accepted.A. Yes
2. Are you a current status employee or a former employee with Reinstatement eligibility submitting your most recent SF-50, Notification of Personnel Action? NOTE: You must include and upload your latest SF-50 to verify status or reinstatement eligibility.A. Yes
3. Are you a Veteran submitting a DD-214, Certificate of Release or Honorable Discharge from Active Duty, to verify Veteran's Preference and/or VEOA Eligibility? NOTE: You must submit your DD-214, if claiming 5 point or 10 point preference, and SF-15 including the required supporting documentation, if claiming 10 point preference.A. Yes
4. This position requires a background investigation. Failure to agree with this requirement will result in your loss of consideration for this position.
Are you willing to undergo a background investigation which may include, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates and a review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history, and military service?
5. Carefully read the following descriptions of experience and education. Select the one that best describes your qualifications for the Forestry Aid, GS-02 position. Make sure your resume supports the response that you select. If qualifying based on education, submit a copy of your transcript.A. I have at least 3 months of General Experience in any type of work that demonstrated the ability to perform the work of the position such as performing general maintenance of farm/ranch facilities; working in a greenhouse, nursery or landscape business planting, moving materials and tending to plants and performing other general labor tasks or any other work experience, paid or unpaid, that demonstrates an ability to learn and perform the work of the position.
For each task listed below, select the statement from A through E that best describes your level of experience, education, and/or training. If you select response D or E, your resume must be able to support your claim; otherwise, you may receive a lowered or ineligible rating. Please select only one letter for each question from 6-19.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
6. Marking trees for cutting, applying a variety of complex marking rules.
7. Tree thinning activities.
8. Tree planting activities.
9. Auger use.
10. Chainsaw use.
11. Axe, shovel and hoe use.
12. Perform vehicle maintenance.
13. Assist in the collection of field data.
14. Assist in the layout of a project.
15. Assist in stand analysis.
16. Locating protective buffers around environmental hazards.
17. Locating protective buffers around an archaeological site.
18. Completing vehicle reports.
19. Performing equipment accountability.
20. Apply basic safety procedures.
Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure their accuracy. As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit.
Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probation period.
By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: 1) understand this warning; 2) have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and 3) verify that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
21. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.A. Yes, I verify that I understand this warning; I have reviewed my answers and that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate; and I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses, my application may be rated lower or ineligible, and/or I may be removed from the position after selection.