The assessment part of the questionnaire includes questions about your eligibility, minimum qualifications.
1. Are you a Citizen of the United States?A. Yes
2. Carefully read the following descriptions of experience and select the ONE that best describes your qualifications of this position. Make sure that your resume supports your responses that you select.A. I have the equivalent of three years of practice experience with at least 50% of time spent in direct patient care activities in Psychiatric Pharmacy or completion of both a pharmacy practice residency and a specialty residency with a substantial component (>50%) of patient care activities in Psychiatric Pharmacy.
3. Are you proficient in spoken and written English?A. Yes
4. This position will require some travel, therefore a valid state's driver license is required. Do you possess a valid state's driver license?A. Yes
5. Are you a graduate of a degree program in pharmacy from an approved college or university. (The degree program must have been approved by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE)_, or prior to the establishment of ACPE, have been a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)? Graduates of foreign pharmacy degree programs meet the educational requirement if their degree is found to be equivalent to degree programs recognized by the ACPE. this finding may be based on any of the following (a) a letter of acceptance into a U.S. graduate pharmacy program recognized by the ACPE; (b) written certification from the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination; or (c) a letter from a U.S. college or university with a pharmacy degree program recognized by ACPE stating that the individual's foreign pharmacy degree has been evaluated and found to be equivalent to its Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree.A. Yes
6. Do you have a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (i.e., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia? (Note: The pharmacist must maintain current registration if there is a requirement for maintaining full, current, and unrestricted licensure.A. Yes
7. Applicants must undergo a pre-employment medical examination and be medically suitable to perform the essential duties of the position without hazard to themselves and others. Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical examination?A. Yes
8. Are you willing to undergo random or designated drug screen test?A. Yes
9. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation?A. Yes
10. The following is a Certification of Understanding. RESPONSE TO THIS STATEMENT IS MANDATORY. Please note, if you do not answer this question, it will result in not being considered for this position.
I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that responding "No" to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.