From the descriptions below, select the response that most closely represents your experience for the position of IT Specialist (INFOSEC), GS-2210-13. Applicants must have IT-related experience demonstrating the following four competencies.
1. You must have IT-related experience demonstrating the following four competencies: Attention to Detail - Able to review moderately complex data from multiple sources and determine relevant information to a given situation. Draft, edit and disseminate written reports and status updates that are factual, timely and relatively error free.
Customer Service - Develop and maintain relationships with customers with diverse needs. Provide moderately technical or complex information about products and services. Assess the needs of customers and identify or tailor products and/or services to meet their needs. Resolve fairly complex or non-routine problems, questions, or complaints and direct the most complex problems, questions, or complaints to the appropriate person.
Oral Communication - Communicate, explain, or defend moderately complex ideas or information clearly. Listen to others and recognize potential miscommunications.
Problem Solving - Use logic to identify alternatives to solve moderately difficult problems. Identify and solve problems by gathering and applying information from a variety of materials or sources that provide several alternatives.
2. I have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent in level of difficulty and responsibility to the GS-12 grade level in the Federal service. You must demonstrate experience implementing and coordinating activities designed to carry out availability of systems, networks, and data through the planning, analysis, development, implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of information systems security programs, policies, procedures, and tools.A. Yes
3. As previously explained, your responses in this assessment questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents (e.g. resume) you submit. Ensure that your resume accurately describes the level of education and/or experience claimed in the assessment questionnaire.
Please take this opportunity to review your assessment questionnaire responses to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you:
- understand this information
- have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy, and
- verify that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.