1. It is important to note that all of your responses are subject to review and verification based on the documents and references you submit. If after reviewing your resume and supporting documentation a determination is made that you have overstated your qualifications and or experience, you will be rate ineligible or your score will be lowered.
2. From the description below please choose the best answer that demonstrates your background related to the GS-14 position.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Seeks information to understand problems, expectations, and needs of clients in assigned area.
4. Provides 'resolution-based' information when identifying problems and recommending solutions.
5. Facilitates submissions of required documentation and in the appropriate format.
6. Serves as an advisor and resource to improve process, designs, functionality and management.
7. Explains documentation and policy requirements and limitations to managers.
8. Identifies, organizes, facilitates and /or sustains mutually beneficial partnerships and alliances with internal and external stakeholders.
9. Maintains positive and productive relationships with senior management officials and Agency staff.
10. Works with others to share information and achieve goals.
11. Facilitates agreement by resolving differences of opinions.
12. Coordinates efforts with applicable stakeholders to ensure awareness, share information, and provide updates until completion.
13. Fosters cooperation, collaboration, and communication to facilitate consensus and accomplish tasks.
14. Fosters an environment that emphasizes knowledge sharing and group participation.
15. Resolves conflicts, confrontations and disagreements positively and constructively.
16. Serves as an Agency technical expert on benefits policies, procedures, and service delivery functions and issues.
17. Serves on committees (e.g., task forces, working groups) to analyze and improve administrative processes and procedures.
18. Establishes decision-making processes, communicating about how decisions will be made and who has input, and ensuring that decisions are made by individuals best suited to make them.
19. Considers both the longer-term and unintended consequences of potential decisions.
20. Makes timely decisions, using intuition as well as data in the face of ambiguity.
21. Timely conveys decisions to relevant stakeholders and takes follow-up actions to support decisions.
22. Willingly makes and stands by controversial decisions that benefit the organization.
23. Shares understanding of the rationale for decisions, particularly when consensus
cannot be reached.
24. Ensures that the goals or objectives for area of responsibility (e.g., division, program area, function, etc.) are met and determines goals and objectives that require additional emphasis.
25. Organizes work, sets priorities, and determines resource requirements.
26. Implements or utilizes strategic plans on a daily basis.
27. Determines necessary sequence of activities and the efficient level of resources needed to achieve short and long term goals.
28. Recognizes and addresses the interdependences of activities and resources.
29. Maintains a high level of energy and commitment to juggle multiple tasks and priorities, and use available resources to get more done with less; all without losing focus.
30. Provides work-in-progress status updates proactively and informs others when work is completed.
31. Coordinates with customers when problems or conflicts occur that might impact the timely completion of work.
32. Sets, commits to, and maintains high standards for quality work and responsiveness in providing administrative services; readily re-adjusts priorities to respond to pressing and changing demands.
33. Coordinates with others in response to multiple, competing demands to ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
34. Participates willingly and effectively on team assignment and projects.
35. Identifies areas of personal expertise and seeks out opportunities to lend expertise to working groups to maximize outcomes.
36. Fosters a working atmosphere conducive to collaborative efforts.
37. Listens to constructive feedback and incorporates suggestions to achieve collective objectives.
38. Uses appropriate interpersonal style to steer team members towards the goal.
39. Encourages creative tension and differences of opinions.
40. Anticipates and takes steps to prevent counter-productive confrontations.
41. Manages and resolves conflicts and disagreements in a constructive manner.
42. Fosters an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged to achieve the vision and mission of the organization.
43. Develops the ability of others to perform and contribute to the organization by providing ongoing feedback and by providing opportunities to learn through formal and informal methods.
44. As previously explained, your ratings in this Assessment Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probation period.
Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.