Please select the appropriate specialty code. You must provide supporting documentation in order to receive consideration.
001: Competitive: Please select this specialty if you meet the following criteria: You are a current or former civilian Federal employee in the competitive service who has: career or career-conditional status; OR, reinstatement eligibility into the competitive service. You must submit a copy of your latest SF-50 Notification of Personnel Action showing title, series, grade and the full performance level of the position; OR, you are a veteran separated after 3 or more years of continuous active service performed under honorable conditions. You must submit a copy of your DD-214 (Member 4 Copy) or if you are currently in the military a statement of service.
002: Non Competitive: Please select this specialty if you meet the following criteria: You are a current or former civilian Federal employee who held a permanent position in the competitive service that had the same (or higher) promotion potential as the full performance level of this job; OR, you meet these eligibility requirements from an excepted service agency with an interchange agreement. You must submit a copy of your SF-50 showing that you meet these requirements; OR, you are eligible to be hired under a Special Hiring Authority such as those authorized for persons with disabilities; disabled veterans who have a compensable service-connected disability of 30% or more; certain other veterans; spouses of certain members of the armed forces; and returning Peace Corps volunteers. You must submit relevant supporting documentation.
1. From the statements below, select the one response that best describes your highest level of experience you fully possess that demonstrations your ability to perform the work of a National Credit Union Examiner at the CU-13 level.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the CU-12 level in the Federal Sector as described in the vacancy announcement.
2. From the statements below, select the one response that best describes your highest level of experience you fully possess that demonstrations your ability to perform the work of a National Credit Union Examiner at the CU-14 level.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the CU-13 level in the Federal Sector as described in the vacancy announcement.
For the following questions, please choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training as it relates to your ability to perform the work of this position.A- I have not had education, training, or experience in performing this task.
3. I have prepared examination and other reports, memoranda, and responses to internal audiences regarding financial institutions.
4. I have prepared examination and other reports, memoranda, and response to external audiences regarding financial institutions.
5. I developed and prepared training materials and presentations for intended audiences.
6. I have written policies and procedures and developed program guidance.
7. I have written reports identifying problems relating to financial institution issues and developed solutions and courses of action.
8. I have guided and assisted financial institution officials in resolving areas of concern relating to financial and operational issues.
9. I have negotiated and finalized agreements with financial institutions and others to facilitate the amicable resolution of competing or conflicting interests among parties whose cooperation was needed to meet an objective.
10. I have administered technical training and guidance to examiners.
11. I have described technical issues to a non-technical audience to facilitate action or education.
12. I have consulted with appropriate specialists regarding examination issues.
13. I have served as examiner in charge during the review or examination of financial institutions.
14. I have planned, conducted, and completed examinations of financial institutions.
15. I have analyzed financial institution data prior to conducting an examination to determine areas of risk.
16. I have reviewed financial institution compliance with applicable regulations, statutes, and safe and sound business practices.
17. I have supervised financial institutions, including the ongoing analysis of the current and potential financial condition.
18. I have reviewed financial institutions' operations to determine areas of highest risk, and make recommendations for improvement.
19. I have analyzed the causes of problem areas and evaluated the overall potential impact to the safety and soundness of financial institutions.
20. I have recommended corrective actions and solutions to resolve problems in financial institutions identified as having operational management and/or financial difficulties.