MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: This section includes questions about the qualifications for this vacancy.
1. Carefully read the following descriptions of experience and select the ONE that best describes your qualifications of this position. Make sure that your resume supports your responses that you select.A. I have the equivalent of one year of creditable, progressively responsible experience comparable to the GS-12 level. My experience demonstrates that I possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to satisfactorily complete the following duties: (1) The full range of supervisory duties. This includes responsibility of assignment of duties; development of performance standards and performance evaluation; recommendations for appointment, awards, advancement, and, when appropriate, disciplinary action; identification of continuing education and training needs; etc. (2) Serving as a consultant within Pharmacy Service and with other facility healthcare staff in evaluating health care delivery to patients. (3) Assessing, planning, and evaluating the pharmacy program to ensure proper coordination between the delivery of pharmacy services and the overall delivery of health care.
2. I am a citizen of the United States.A. Yes.
3. I am proficient in spoken and written English. (To be appointed under authority of 38 U.S.C., chapter 73 or 74, to serve in a direct patient-care capacity in VHA, applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English.)A. Yes.
4. I am a graduate of a degree program in pharmacy from an approved college or university. (The degree program must have been approved by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE), or prior to the establishment of ACPE, have been a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP). Graduates of foreign pharmacy degree programs meet the educational requirement if their degree is found to be equivalent to degree programs recognized by the ACPE. This finding may be based on any of the following (a) a letter of acceptance into a U.S. graduate pharmacy program recognized by the ACPE; (b) written certification from the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination; or (c) a letter from a U.S. college or university with a pharmacy degree program recognized by ACPE stating that the individual's foreign pharmacy degree has been evaluated and found to be equivalent to its Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree.A. Yes.
5. I have a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (i.e., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia. (Note: The pharmacist must maintain current registration if there is a requirement for maintaining full, current, and unrestricted licensure. A pharmacist who has, or has ever had, any license(s) revoked, suspended, denied, restricted, limited, or issued/placed in a probationary status may be appointed only in accordance with a VA variation.A. Yes.
Please identify your license number and the state in which you hold a full, current and unrestricted license.
Please state the year your license expires.
6. Please choose the ONE statement below that applies to you.A. I am eligible for tentative ("5-point") preference.
VETERANS PREFERENCE - Veterans who served on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces and were separated under honorable conditions may be eligible for veterans' preference. For service after October 15, 1976, the veteran must have received a Campaign Badge, Expeditionary Medal, a service connected disability, or have served during the Gulf War between August 2, 1990 and January 2, 1992 or for more than 180 consecutive days, other than on the date prescribed by Presidential proclamation or by law as the last day of Operation Iraqi Freedom. To claim veterans' preference, veterans should be ready to provide a copy of their DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, or other proof. Veterans with service connected disability and others claiming "10 point preference" will need to submit Form SF-15, Application for 10-point Veterans' Preference.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
7. Skill in persuading others and gaining cooperation to accomplish goals.
8. Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing regarding complex clinical and technical issues.
9. Skill in utilizing regulatory and quality standards to develop and implement operational programs.
10. Skill in managing multiple and diverse people or programs.
11. Skill in utilizing available resources to support the mission and goals or the organization.
12. Ability to plan, organize and direct the functions of the pharmacy staff.
Certification of Understanding - Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for the position.
13. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct and provided in good faith.