1. Choose one answer that best describes your experience as it is related to the minimum qualificatoin requirements for this GS-0340-14 Program Manager position.
A. I have (1) year of specialized experience in the federal government, other state, local or non-profit organization, or private sector that is equivalent to as least the GS-13 level that has given me experience in the Federal contracting process to serve as an authority in extending existing approaches and applying new developments to investigate critical problems in the contracting and/or in making decisions and recommendations that will significantly change, interpret, or develop important public programs.
2. Do you possess a DHS or Defense Act (DAWIA) Program Manager Level II Certification?A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Developing and updating a project business case and capital plan.
4. Entering Exhibit 300 and Exhibit 53 reports into the Electronic Capital Planning and Investment Control system (eCPIC) and updating these documents during the year.
5. Development and execution of an Acquisition Program Baseline (APB).
6. Knowledge of risk management plans and execution.
7. Developing and using project plan documents, such as project authorization, project scope, integrated management and control plan, and project baselines.
8. Work with staff and executives to obtain approval for programs.
9. Developing corrective action reports for programs that are off schedule or budget.
10. Developing and tracking of programs performance measures.
11. Creating baselines for programs and calculating Earned Value Management (EVM) from Acquisition Program Baseline (APB).
12. Developing and managing of program schedules and cost controls.
13. Implementing corrective actions to correct the execution of a program.
14. Knowledge of projecting and developing budget estimates for the life cycle of a program.
15. Knowledge in preparation of business case analysis and development of schedule and cost estimates from the analysis.
16. Experience in running a project that was completed within the approved budget.
17. Developing of acquisition packages including Acquisition Plan, Operational Requirements Document, Mission Needs Statement, Statement of Work, Statement of Operations, Justification for Other than Full and Open Competition, market research, etc.
18. Developing and implementing acquisition strategy for large and complex projects/acquisition programs.
19. Application of the Federal Acquisition Regulation.
20. Expertise in developing a quality assurance surveillance plan (QASP) on performance-based contracts.
21. Reviewing and monitoring of contractor performance on performance-based contracts.