1. From the descriptions below, choose the letter beside the statement that best describes your experience and/or education relevant to the position of Custodial Worker for the GS/AD-02 level. Select only one letter. Note: Your resume must support the response you select.A. I have experience that meets the minimum qualification standards showing I have the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to perform the duties of custodial worker consistent with accepted practices.
2. I am requesting Military Spouse Preference based on the transfer of my military spouse to obtain a position in the commuting area of this position. Applicants requesting Military Spouse Preference (MSP) must submit the following documents along with their completed application: a) Military Spouse Employment Request Form available online at: http://www.am.dodea.edu/ddessasc/employment/MSPRequestFormNov05.DOC; b) A copy of the sponsor's Permanent Change of Station orders indicating authorization of dependent travel; c) Copy of marriage certificate.A. Yes
For questions 3, 4,and 5, your answers should include convictions resulting from a plea of nolo contendere (no contest), but omit: (1) traffic fines of $300 or less, (2) any violation of law committed before your 16th birthday, (3) any violation of law committed before your 18th birthday if finally decided in juvenile court or under a Youth Offender law, (4) any conviction set aside under the Federal Youth Corrections Act or similar state law, and (5) any conviction for which the record was expunged under Federal or state law.
3. During the last 10 years, have you been convicted, been imprisoned, been on probation, or been on parole? (Includes felonies, firearms or explosives violations, misdemeanors, and all other offenses.) If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the date, explanation of the violation, place of occurrence, and the name and address of the police department or court involved.A. Yes
4. Have you been convicted by a military court-martial in the past 10 years? (If no military service, answer "NO.") If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the date, explanation of the violation, place of occurrence, and the name and address of the military authority or court involved.A. Yes
5. Are you now under charges for any violation of law? If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the date, explanation of the violation, place of occurrence, and the name and address of the police department or court involved.A. Yes
6. During the last 5 years, have you been fired from any job for any reason, did you quit after being told that you would be fired, did you leave any job by mutual agreement because of specific problems, or were you debarred from Federal employment by the Office of Personnel Management or any other Federal agency? If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the date, an explanation of the problem, reason for leaving, and the employer's name and address.A. Yes
7. Are you delinquent on any Federal debt? (Includes delinquencies arising from Federal taxes, loans, overpayment of benefits, and other debts to the U.S. Government, plus defaults of Federally guaranteed or insured loans such as student and home mortgage loans.) If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the type, length, and amount of the delinquency or default, and steps that you are taking to correct the error or repay the debt.A. Yes
8. Do you receive, or have you ever applied for, retirement pay, pension, or other retired pay based on military, Federal civilian, or District of Columbia Government service?A. Yes
Please use this section to provide the required information if you have answered "Yes" to numbers 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 on the suitability questions. If you have answered "Yes" to the referenced questions, you MUST provide the required information. All of your answers must be truthful and complete. A false statement on any part of your application may be grounds for not hiring you or for firing you after you begin work. Also, you may be punished by a fine or imprisonment (U.S. Code, title 18, section 1001). You may be asked to provide this information at any time.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I know little or nothing about this.
9. Perform on-call cleanup of spills, debris and litter.
10. Carry and setup ladders and scaffolding, and work from ladders and scaffolds.
11. Move heavy boxes, crates, disassemble equipment, equipments parts or other obstacles.
12. Assist in special preparations for special displays and occasions.
13. Remove stains from a variety of surfaces such as rugs, drapes, walls, floors, and fixtures.
14. Clean restrooms and other public areas.
15. Clean and maintain walls, carpets and cleaning surfaces.
16. Use common cleaning tools and industrial type floor scrubbers and buffers safely.
17. Adjust, oil, change buffers, brushes, rollers and other attachments on machines.
18. Wash and replace ceiling fixtures, and room partitions using ladders and scaffolds.
19. Wash and clean windows inside and outside of building using buckets, brushes, squeegees, chamois, cleaning cloths and cleaning solutions.
20. Perform minor maintenance on buffers, brushes and other attachments on power equipment.
21. Replace toilet tissue, soap and paper towels as necessary.
22. Remove snow and ice from steps, landings and walkways to buildings.
Please choose the letter that corresponds with "Yes" or "No" that best describes your experience relevant to the position of Custodial Worker for the WG-3566-02 level. Select only one letter.
23. I can follow written operating instructions.A. Yes
24. I can follow oral instructions given by supervisor.A. Yes
25. I can follow written instructions given by supervisor.
26. I perform work accurately, quickly and without accidents.A. Yes
27. I keep storage areas neat and clean in support of a safe work environment.A. Yes
28. I effectively perform duties when safety procedures and limits are spelled out.A. Yes
29. I am able to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds.A. Yes
30. I certify that my response to this questionnaire and the resume and documents provided in my application are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. FAILURE TO CERTIFY WILL RENDER YOU INELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION.A. Yes