1. Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence?A. No
THE RESUME YOU SUBMIT FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MUST SUPPORT THE ANSWER YOU CLAIM UNDER THIS AND OTHER QUESTIONS.
2. Please indicate the level of experience that qualifies you for a GS-0080-13 Supervisory Security Specialist position.A. I have at least one (1) year of specialized experience planning, directing, and reviewing the activities of a group of employees engaged in the protection of life and property. My experience includes developing countermeasures for real or perceived terrorist or criminal threats, providing guidance in personnel, force protection, information, and physical security program, and assisting in the establishment of a comprehensive security awareness program for the protection of national security information.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item. Be sure to describe the experience that supports your responses to the task statements below in your resume. It is important that your application package submitted, including a resume or application form, clearly shows how you possess the experience and skills levels you claim in this questionnaire. Each of your responses must be clearly supported by your education, training, and/or specific work experience you describe in your resume submitted for this position.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Provides liaison and support to federal, state, and local law enforcement.
4. Provides law enforcement expertise to various facets of security violations and preparation of associated investigative and security policies and regulations.
5. Responsible for the oversight of the protection of personnel, facilities, classified and sensitive information.
6. Provides expert guidance and consultation in personnel, force protection, information, and physical security programs.
7. Oversees the operations of multiple shifts.
8. Provides technical and administrative direction to others.
9. Oversees staff briefings and meetings to provide advice and assistance.
10. Monitors and makes recommendations on any budgetary requirements or changes associated with training programs.
11. Supervises and establishes an incident command for response elements.
12. Establishes an incident command in accordance with the National Incident Management System (NIMS).
13. Ensures staff are trained to respond to Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosive (CBRNE)incidents.
14. Hears and resolves complaints from employees.
15. Oversees disciplinary actions.
16. Approves leave, conducts annual performance ratings, and recommends awards and bonuses.
17. Provides technical advice regarding the establishment of comprehensive security awareness programs.
18. Advises senior leadership on law enforcement and security issues.
19. Conducts special studies to promote and improve an organizations security posture.