Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 13.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one response which best describes your experience which meets the Qualification Requirements for Program Analyst (Logistics), GS-0343-13.A. I have one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-12 grade level in the Federal service, to include experience analyzing and evaluating current management programs which require analysis of issues of effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of management operations and mission oriented programs.
2. From the descriptions below, select the letter that best describes your eligibility for this position.A. I currently work for the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) serving on a career or career-conditional appointment in the competitive service OR I am a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps).
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Plan and conduct comprehensive analytical surveys and special studies relating to management policies.
4. Identify weaknesses and outline conclusions, analyze findings and make recommendations for resolution of problem areas.
5. Develop, coordinate and implement program improvements and new procedures which are designed to improve/enhance program performance.
6. Assist with efforts to ensure that programs are regularly evaluated.
7. Work with management to develop performance measures and to develop new measures and targets as appropriate.
8. Conduct data gathering using techniques such as quantitative analysis, surveys, interviews, research, etc., to justify proposals through systematic and deductive reasoning.
9. Provide staff management support in property accountability, facilities and space management.
10. Perform mail oversight.
11. Develop logistics plans to support overall mission of the program.
12. Provide technical guidance to Director and managers when requested.
13. Develop and conduct briefings and special presentations concerning program goals, objectives, resources and progress.
14. Interface with other Federal agencies, to assist with development and implementation of future policies and initiatives.
15. Represent the organization on committees and workgroups at conferences and meetings.
16. Prepare and coordinate OM/CTP responses to sensitive requests from the Congress, OMB, GAO, the Inspector General and/or DHHS.
17. Respond to inquiries and provide advice/assistance to internal and external stakeholders.
18. Write management reports to identify weaknesses in programs or policies and outline conclusions.