1. Select the statement that best describes your Federal employment status.
If you answered "B", you must provide your agency name and dates of service (MM/DD/YY to MM/DD/YY).
2. This position requires level II Acquisition Certification in Contracting. Do you have FAC-C Level II or DAWIA Level II certification? If you have this certification, you must submit a copy of the certificate with your application package. Failure to do so may result in you not being considered for a position.A. Yes
3. Which of the following statements best describes how you meet the basic educational requirements for this occupation? All education must be verified with the submission of transcripts.
If you chose response "A" or "B", please provide information concerning your degree and attach copies of your college transcripts substantiating the completion of that degree and the courses listed above. Applications submitted without transcripts will not receive further consideration for this vacancy.
The following questions will only be used to determine whether or not you meet the minimum qualification requirements for this position. You may wish to consult the vacancy announcement for a description of those requirements.
4. GS13: Which of the following statements best describes your experience and education?
If you chose response "B", you must provide the position title and dates of employment referenced in your resume that demonstrates this experience.
5. GS-13: There is a time-in-grade (TIG) requirement for promotion into this position. Have you completed one year in a position at or above the GS-12 grade level?
Please give the title(s), series, and grade(s) of the position(s) that support(s) your claim. Also give the beginning and ending dates (month/day/year) during which you occupied the position(s) listed.
Applicants who have permanently held a position with promotion potential equivalent to GS-13 or higher in the competitive service can be referred for selection without competition under our agency merit promotion procedures. Details and temporary promotions do not count. Your responses to the following questions will be used to determine whether or not you can be categorized as a non-competitive eligible. If you are referred non-competitively based on your responses and that information is later found to be incorrect, you may lose further consideration under this announcement.
6. Have you ever held (or do you currently hold) a competitive service position on a permanent basis in the federal government with promotion potential equivalent to GS-13 or higher?
If you chose response A in the previous question, provide the position's title, pay plan, series and grade level (or pay band). Also include the promotion potential and the dates (MM/DD/YY to MM/DD/YY) you held this position. Example: Management Analyst, GS-0343-12 with promotion potential to GS-13 held from 10/12/2004 to 6/05/2005.
7. If you are a Federal employee with a current performance rating of record, is your summary rating equivalent to a "pass," "satisfactory," or better?
The following questions will be used to rate applicants who meet the minimum eligibility and qualification requirements.
8. Have you administered contracts from inception to the final close-out?
9. Have you monitored the progress and performance (e.g., timely submission of deliverables, timely processing of invoices, or timely submission of reports, etc.) of contractors?
10. Have you signed contractual documents that legally bind the government or organization to all terms and conditions of a procurement action?A. Yes
11. Have you made a recommendation to a contracting officer after analyzing facts and making comparisons of prices, discounts, delivery dates, etc.?
12. Have you evaluated bids or proposals for compliance with specifications?A. Yes
13. Do you have a working knowledge of pre-award and post-award acquisition procedures?
14. Are you knowledgeable regarding the Federal Acquisition Regulation?
15. Indicate the extent to which you have organized and presented technical information in written format.
16. Have you led contractual negotiations as a team leader?
17. Do you have a working knowledge of the Service Contract Act?A. Yes