Enter the Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however without it, we cannot process your application.
Select the appropriate answer to each of the following questions based on your current level of education and/or experience that demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of this position. When answering the questionnaire, remember that your experience and education are subject to verification by investigation. You may be asked to provide specific examples or documentation of experience or education as proof to support your answers, or you may be required to verify a response by a practical demonstration of your claimed ability to perform a task.
Select the appropriate answer to each of the following questions based on your current level of education.
1. Are you currently enrolled in or a recent graduate (within one to two months) from a master's degree program in one of the following?
• Health Care Administration (MHA)
• Health Services Administration (MHSA)
• Public Health (MPH)
• Other Health Care Management/Administration Degree
2. Is your master's program accredited by one of the following?
• Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME)
• Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
• Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA)
• National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration (NASPAA).
3. Carefully read the following description regarding your education. Select the one that best describes your education status.A. I am a current student in the second year of my masters program (for example: a student currently in the final quarter/semester of your masters program).
Please indicate in the space provided, the month and year that you graduated or your anticipated graduation date. If you are a recent graduate, please indicate when (Month/Year) and where (VA Facility) you completed your 40 hours of temporary paid or without compensation (WOC) - clinical education training. (Note: You must provide a copy of your transcript whether you are a current sudent or recent graduate with your application package.)
CERTIFICATION OF UNDERSTANDING - SELECT THE APPROPRIATE ANSWER TO THE STATEMENT BELOW. FAILURE TO PROVIDE AN ANSWER WILL RESULT IN YOUR NOT BEING CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
4. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.
Veteran's Preference Documentation Reminder - In order to receive appropriate preference consideration, you should submit proper documentation if you are claiming eligibility for veteran's preference, which includes a copy of your DD-214 (member copy 4 or earlier version that shows character of service). Applicant's claiming 10-Point preference should also submit an SF-15, Application for 10-Point Veteran's Preference along with the required documentation listed on the SF-15 form (such as verification of service-connected disability percentage).
Transcript Reminder - If you are basing your qualifications on education (or a combination of education and experience) or if the position requires a college education to qualify, you must submit a copy of your transcripts (non-official are acceptable) with your application.
Resume Reminder - Your resume must include the following information for each job listed:
Duties (be as detailed as possible)
Month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008)
Full-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)