1. Are you submitting Form BIA-4432, Verification of Indian Preference for Employment, to claim Indian Preference? Note: You must upload a copy of your Form BIA-4432, otherwise credit will not be given.A. Yes
2. Are you a current status employee or were you a former employee with Reinstatement eligibility and you are submitting a copy of your most recent SF 50-B, Notification of Personnel Action? Note: You must upload a copy of your most recent SF 50-B to verify status, otherwise credit will not be given.A. Yes
3. Are you claiming Veteran's preference and submitting a DD-214 Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, with the required documents to verify Veterans Preference? Note: You must upload your supporting documentation; otherwise credit will not be given. To determine if you are eligible, please go to the following website: http://www.usajobs.gov/EI3.aspA. Yes
4. Do you possess a valid state drivers license which you have held for at least two years preceding this application?A. Yes
5. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates and a review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history, and military service?A. Yes
Basic Education Requirement: Individual Occupational Requirements for the General Education and Training Series, 1701.
6. From the descriptions below, select the letter that describes the education you have that demonstrates that you meet the basic requirements for the GS-1701 Instructor (Health & Exercise Science) position.A. I possess a Degree that included or was supplemented by major study in education or in a subject-matter field appropriate to the position (typically a degree in Health, Sports and Exercise Science (HSES), Health, Physical Education and Recreation (HPER), Exercise Science, etc.
Experience and Education Requirements for the Instructor (Health & Exercise Science) position.
7. Please choose from response below that best indicates how you meet the minimum qualification for the GS-11Instructor (Health & Exercise Science) position.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your ability to help others learn through formal or informal methods; identify training needs; provide constructive feedback; coach others on how to perform tasks; act as a mentor. Select only one letter for each task.A- I have not had education, training, or experience in performing this task.
8. Design practice plans appropriate for athletic performance at the intercollegiate level, and in-line with advancement within the field.
9. Research and review appropriate coaching manuals relevant to a sport, and athletic performance and compliance in accordance with nationally defined standards.
10. Review and implement existing evaluative measures to assess athletic performance and development.
11. Employ the appropriate statistical tools for athletic performance in accordance with conference and national standards.
12. Create, update and identify required items including websites, handouts, power points, on-line courses, lecture notes, manipulatives, etc.
13. Guide student-athletes conduct in accordance with University and National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) policy.
14. Demonstrate and provide instruction in the techniques and tactics of athletic performance.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your ability to organize work, set priorities, determine resource requirements; determine short- or long-term goals and strategies to achieve them; monitor progress, and evaluate outcomes. Select only one letter for each task.
15. Research internal state and national standards to determine what concepts to cover in the year.
16. Design a sport schedule and training plans with appropriate timeframes for maximum performance (i.e. peak).
17. Select the most appropriate techniques and tactics to employ for maximum athletic performance.
18. Monitor programs, projects, and activities to track progress.
19. Set regular schedules to meet with student-athletes on academic and athletic performance.
20. Determine the priority of work to be accomplished to meet organizational deadlines.
21. Demonstrate proper form and skills associated with athletic performance.
22. Search for and extract data from files, documents,, reports, publications, recordings, or other materials to be used in reports or presentations to management.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your knowledge of teaching, athletics, research, making presentations, lecturing, testing, and other instructional methods. Select only one letter for each task.
23. Select supplemental instructional aides and materials for each session according to the stage of progress and needs of students.
24. Conduct learning activities, including but not limited to lectures, activities and exercises, audio-visual media, technology, field trips and exchanges, group discussions or other appropriate measures to stimulate attention and interest.
25. Develop presentations that are entertaining, informative and engaging.
26. Develop and recommend the content and priorities for learning.
27. Assemble and select appropriate learning methods and resources that develop the students competence, critical thinking and self-awareness.
28. Provide an environment to reinforce learning.
29. Develop criteria for testing, assignments, and other instruments to evaluate student proficiency, and development.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your knowledge of interpersonal skills. Select only one letter for each task.
30. Communicate the results and evaluative instruments to students through electronic and written grade/progress reports.
31. Provided students with information concerning alternatives, limitations, and possible outcomes of academic choices.
32. Provided campus resources according to individual needs.
33. Encouraged students to review their academic progress regularly searching for possible conflicts or omissions.
34. Participated in advisory committees.
35. Contacted others orally to obtain information.
36. Responded orally to inquiries or requests for information.
37. Developed and maintained effective relationships with others to complete daily tasks.
38. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position. For each task listed below, choose the letter that best describes your answer.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.