Select the appropriate answer to each of the following questions based on your current level of education and/or experience that demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of this position. When answering the questionnaire, remember that your experience and education are subject to verification by investigation. You may be asked to provide specific examples or documentation of experience or education as proof to support your answers, or you may be required to verify a response by a practical demonstration of your claimed ability to perform a task.
Your rating is subject to verification based on the résumé, narratives and other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information are grounds for non-selection and for termination. In addition, falsifying information on your application can result in your being barred from federal employment. Please choose A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.
1. Verification Statement: Please choose A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.A. I certify that my answers are accurate and complete.
In accordance with 38 U.S.C. 7402(d), no person shall serve in direct patient care positions unless they are proficient in basic written and spoken English. You must be proficient in basic written and spoken English in order to perform the duties of this position.
2. Are you proficient in basic written and spoken English?A. Yes
The following question pertains to your licensure and/or certification. Note: Pharmacist must have a full, current and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (i.e., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia. The pharmacist must maintain current registration if this is a requirement for maintaining full, current, and unrestricted licensure. A pharmacist who has, or has ever had, any license(s) revoked, suspended, denied, restricted, limited, or issued/placed in a probationary status may be appointed only in accordance with the provisions in VA Handbook 5005, Part II, Chapter 3, section B, paragraph 16.
3. Do you have a full, current and unrestricted license to practice Pharmacy?A. Yes
The following question pertains to the Education requirement.
4. Are you a Graduate of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited College or School of Pharmacy with a baccalaureate degree in pharmacy (BS Pharmacy) and/or a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) degree or are you a Graduate of foreign pharmacy degree programs which meet the educational requirement if the graduate is able to provide proof of achieving the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Commission (FPGEC) Certification, which includes passing a the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination (FPGEE) and the Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT) ?A. Yes
The following question pertains to your experience and the requirements for the GS-15, Chief of Pharmacy position.
5. Do you have 1- year of experience equivalent to the GS-14 level in federal service, this experience is only creditable provided the candidate was used as a professional pharmacist and subsequently passed the appropriate licensure examination?A. Yes
In the space provided below, you must also include information to support your possession of each of the six required professional knowledge, skills and abilities. This information will be used by the Professional Standards Board to determine your salary. The questionnaire will not allow you to skip any of the following six KSAs.
KSAO #1: Skill in persuading others and gaining cooperation to accomplish goals.
KSAO #2: Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing regarding complex clinical and technical issues.
KSAO#3: Skill in utilizing regulatory and quality standards to develop and implement operational programs.
KSAO #4: Skill in managing multiple and diverse people or programs.
KSAO #5: Skill in utilizing available resources to support the missions and goals of the organization.
KSAO #6: Ability to plan, organize and direct the functions of the pharmacy staff.
Certification of Understanding - Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
6. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.
REMINDER- you must provide a complete Application Package which includes:
* 1. VA Form 10-2850c - Application for Associated Health Occupationshttp://www.va.gov/vaforms/medical/pdf/vha-10-2850c-fill.pdf
* 2. OF 306, Declaration for Federal Employment, required and must be submitted. http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/OF0306.pdf
* 2. Resume
* 3. Proof of current certification, licensure or registration
* 4. Transcripts
VETERAN'S PREFERENCE DOCUMENTATION REMINDER-You must submit proper documentation if you are claiming eligibility for veteran's preference, which includes a copy of your DD-214 (member copy 4 or earlier version that shows character of service). Applicant's claiming 10-Point preference must also submit an SF-15, Application for 10-Point Veteran's Preference along with the required documentation listed on the form (such as verification of service-connected disability percentage). For more information on the Veteran's Preference, go to www.opm.gov/veterans.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form