1. Are you submitting Form BIA-4432, Verification of Indian Preference for Employment, to claim Indian Preference? Note: You must upload a copy of your Form BIA-4432, otherwise credit will not be given.A. Yes
2. Are you a current status employee or were you a former employee with Reinstatement eligibility and you are submitting a copy of your most recent SF 50-B, Notification of Personnel Action? Note: You must upload a copy of your most recent SF 50-B to verify status, otherwise credit will not be given.A. Yes
3. Are you claiming Veteran's preference and submitting a DD-214 Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, with the required documents to verify Veterans Preference? Note: You must upload your supporting documentation; otherwise credit will not be given. To determine if you are eligible, please go to the following website: http://www.usajobs.gov/EI3.aspA. Yes
4. Do you possess a valid state driver's license which you have held for at least two years preceding this application?A. Yes
5. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates and a review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history, and military service?A. Yes
Basic Education Requirement: Individual Occupational Requirements for the General Education and Training Series, 1701.
6. From the descriptions below, select the letter that describes the education you may have that demonstrates that you meet the Basic Requirements for the Instructor (Tribal Business Management), GS-1701-11 position.A. I possess a Degree that included or was supplemented by major study in education or in a subject-matter field appropriate to the position (typically a degree in the field of Business Administration).
Experience and Education Requirements for the Instructor (Tribal Business Management) position.
7. Please choose from response below that best indicates how you meet the minimum qualification for the GS-11 Instructor (Tribal Business Management) position.A. I possess one year of specialized work experience at the GS-09 level performing duties such as serving as a fulltime Instructor in a college or equivalent education institution developing, researching, preparing and administering course syllabi and materials, labs and activities; delivering lectures and presentations; and evaluating students' progress on standards based courses in Business Management with an emphasis on Tribal Management; collaborated with faculty on maintaining accreditation requirements; developed culturally relevant material; served on or chaired numerous committees which dealt with issues such as curriculum (all subject areas), goals and objectives, standardized testing, staff selection, policy, and negotiations.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your ability to help others learn through formal or informal methods; identify training needs; provide constructive feedback; coach others on how to perform tasks; act as a mentor. Select only one letter for each task.A- I have not had education, training, or experience in performing this task.
8. Create detailed curriculum plans of study to include objectives; activities; time estimates; required materials, alternatives and assessments for classroom instruction.
9. Review state and national standards and texts and supplemental materials to identity what concepts must be written into lesson plans.
10. Develop assessments or test items to measure the required skills and evaluate student proficiency.
11. Use an automated system to maintain statistical reports, attendance, record grades, and follow through on other recordkeeping tasks.
12. Create and/or gather required items, made handouts, overheads, lectures notes, manipulatives, etc.
13. Manage Student Conduct by enforcing a classroom management policy combined with posted discipline policies.
14. Provide academic guidance and counseling as faculty advisor to students on developing course schedules and offered advice on student choices of general education courses and electives.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your ability to organize work, set priorities, determine resource requirements; determine short- or long-term goals and strategies to achieve them; monitor progress, and evaluate outcomes. Select only one letter for each task.
15. Research state and national standards to determine what learning concepts to cover in the school year.
16. Develop syllabus with topics covered for the semester, as well as required readings and assignments and due dates for each activity.
17. Determine what method(s) to use for teaching the content of lesson, such as independent reading, lecture, or whole group discussion.
18. Monitor programs, projects, and activities to track progress.
19. Meet with students to study, discuss, verify, and sign advisees' registration forms.
20. Determine the priority of work to be accomplished to meet organizational deadlines.
21. Search for and extract data from files, documents, reports, publications, recordings, or other materials to be used in reports or presentations to management.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your knowledge of teaching, training, research, making presentations, lecturing, testing, and other instructional methods. Select only one letter for each task.
22. Select supplemental instructional aides and materials for each session according to the stage of progress and needs of students.
23. Conduct classroom learning activities, including but not limited to lectures, activities and exercises, audio-visual media, technology, field trips and exchanges, group discussions or other appropriate measures to stimulate attention and interest.
24. Develop presentations that are both entertaining and informative.
25. Develop and recommended the content and priorities for learning.
26. Assemble and select appropriate learning methods and resources that develop the trainee's competence, critical thinking and self awareness.
27. Provide an environment to reinforce learning.
28. Develop criteria for testing, assignments, and other instruments to evaluate student proficiency.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your knowledge of interpersonal skills. Select only one letter for each task.
29. Communicate grades to students through electronic and written grade and progress reports.
30. Provide students with information concerning alternatives, limitations, and possible outcomes of academic choices.
31. Provide campus resources according to individual needs.
32. Participate in advisory committees.
33. Contact others orally to obtain information.
34. Respond orally to inquiries or requests for information.
35. Develop and maintained effective relationships with others to complete daily tasks.
36. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position. For each task listed below, choose the letter that best describes your answer.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.