Read the statements below to determine what options (001 and 002) you are eligible to apply. You must enter at least one code.
001 - Merit Promotion: I am eligible to be considered under merit promotion procedures because I am a current CDRH employee. (You must submit documentation to support your eligibility.)
002 - Noncompetitive: I am eligible to be considered under this specialty code because I am a current CDRH Federal employees who currently hold or previously held a Federal competitive position with promotion potential at or above the full performance level listed for this position. (You must submit documentation to support your eligibility for noncompetitive appointment).
1. From the descriptions below, please choose the BEST answer that demonstrates your experience related to the GS-0301-15 Supervisory Program Management Officer.A. I possess at least one year of specialized experience equivalent the GS-14 level of the Federal service performing the following duties: overseeing and advising on the allocation of personnel and financial resource; conducting studies and analyzing management techniques, processes, and systems for improving organizational effectiveness; preparing and coordinating office responses to sensitive requests from outside bodies ensuring an accurate reflection of the office stance; and formulating policies and designing programs to meet the needs of a program's operation.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Serve as the supervisory management official and technical expert for all facets of administrative operations and budget execution in an office.
3. Advise on the allocation and management of employees for a programs operation.
4. Oversee the space, travel, and administrative functions.
5. Supervise a staff of employees responsible for a broad degree of analytical, administrative and budgetary functions.
6. Manage a multi-million dollar payroll and operating budget.
7. Participate in the development and implementation of programs, policies, standards, and procedures relating to administrative and operational management and program planning and evaluation.
8. Conduct studies and analyze management techniques, processes, and systems for improving organizational effectiveness.
9. Coordinate, conduct, and facilitate office-wide meetings.
10. Formulate contracts or grants for a program.
11. Manage an organization's priorities to include reprogramming staff and fiscal resources.
12. Represent the program on the full knowledge of office administrative management and budgetary policies and priorities.
13. Represent an office/organization at meetings and committees within and across organizations.
14. Prepare and coordinate office responses to sensitive requests from outside bodies ensuring an accurate reflection of the office stance.
15. Create strategic plans for an operation.
16. Participate in defining objectives, formulating policies, and designing programs to meet the needs of an office's administrative management functions.
17. Direct and ensure the delivery of administrative and management support through liaison on management, programmatic, and administrative matters.
18. Manage an extramural contracts program and advise the office director on the development of contract proposals, including management, technical and merit review.
19. Are you a current CDRH-wide employee serving in a permanent, competitive position?A. Yes (You must provide SF-50 at time of application submission)