Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 761329
Accounting Technician Student Trainee - Internship
All biographic information is required, except for your telephone number and the contact time.
Enter the lowest grade level you will accept.
These dates are required if you have claimed Veterans' Preference unless you have claimed derived Preference (i.e., widows, spouse, etc.)
Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
Select the occupational specialty code. The specialty code
for this position is 001. Please note that you must select the specialty code before proceeding to the next question.
Code is defined below:
001 - Merit promotion. Not limited to, but includes current Federal employees who serve under a competitive career or career-conditional appointment in the competitive service and VEOA eligibles (veterans with preference and veterans who have been honorably discharged and substantially completed at least 3 years of continuous active duty service, it also includes includes applicants who are eligible for special or noncompetitive appointment authorities such as: 30%
or more compensably disabled veterans, Veterans' Recruitment Appointment
(VRA - for positions at GS-11 and below), and persons with disabilities.
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
In this section indicate if you are a surplus or displaced Federal employee requesting special priority consideration under the Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) or the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP).
Note: To receive consideration for CTAP or ICTAP, you must submit the necessary supporting documentation. Refer to the vacancy announcement for additional information and instructions.
Thank you for your interest in the Student Accounting Technician Internship position with the United States Army Corps of Engineers Finance Center.
We will evaluate your resume and your responses to this Occupational Questionnaire to determine if you are qualified for this position. Your responses are subject to verification. Please review your responses for accuracy before you submit this questionnaire.
1. From the descriptions below, select the response that best describes the education you currently possess in order to qualify for a GS-03 Student Accounting Technician Intern.A. I have completed 1 academic year of post-high school study.
2. I understand to be considered for this position I must reside in the local commuting area of Millington, Tennessee. The local commuting area includes any population center and the surrounding localities where people live and routinely travel back and forth daily to their jobs.
3. I understand submission of supporting documentation e.g. resume and transcript/s are required for this position. I also understand that my application will not be considered if the required supporting documentation is not submitted or is not submitted in accordance with the time frames indicated in the announcement.
4. I am a current student accepted or enrolled at least half time in an accredited institution pursuing an Associate's Degree or higher in a business related field. Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. You can verify accreditation at the following website: All education claimed by applicants will be verified by the appointing agency accordingly. http://www.ed.gov/admins/finaid/accred/index.html.
5. I am U.S. Citizen
6. I understand this position can be either full-time or part-time. Work hours are flexible and will be Monday- Friday.
7. I am at least 16 years of age.
Please enter the full name and address for the qualifying educational institution accepting your enrollment.
Please list your expected graduation date (semester and year); and the degree you will receive.
8. What is your cumulative G.P.A. (on a 4.0 scale)?A. 3.5 or above
Your responses to the Eligibility Assessment and Occupational Questionnaire, along with your resume and all supporting documentation are subject to evaluation and verification to ensure accuracy. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure their accuracy.
9. Please select the correct response. Failing to select a response will result in your application packet being removed from consideration.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be removed from further consideration.