1. From the descriptions below, please choose the best answer that demonstrates your education related to the 401 Biologist series.A. I have a 4 year degree in biological sciences, agriculture, natural resource management, chemistry, or related disciplines appropriate to the position. (You must submit your transcript(s) that demonstrates this coursework at time of application submission)
2. From the descriptions below, please choose the best answer that demonstrates your education related to the 403 Microbiologist series.A. I have a four year degree in microbiology; or biology, chemistry, or basic medical science that included at least 20 semester hours in microbiology and other subjects related to the study of microorganisms, and 20 semester hours in the physical and mathematical sciences combining course work in organic chemistry or biochemistry, physics, and college algebra, or their equivalent. (You must submit your transcript(s) that demonstrates this coursework at time of application submission)
3. From the descriptions below, please choose the best answer that demonstrates your education related to the 1320 Chemist seriesA. I have a four year degree in physical sciences, life sciences, or engineering that included 30 semester hours in chemistry, supplemented by course work in mathematics through differential and integral calculus, and at least 6 semester hours of physics. (You must submit your transcript(s) that demonstrates this coursework at time of application submission)
4. Do you possess one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-14 level in the Federal service, providing leadership to programs related to the development, manufacture, testing and activities of vaccines and related products.A. Yes, I do.
For each of the items below, select the one statement that most accurately describes your experience and capability using the scale below.A- I have no experience in performing this work behavior.
5. Establish regulatory and compliance methodologies and procedures for a program.
6. Develop policies related to vaccines and other related products.
7. Oversee the activities of a regulatory and compliance program.
8. Resolve inconsistencies in program guidance for a regulatory program.
9. Provide scientific direction to a subordinate staff.
10. Address and solve unusual and often precedent setting problems associated with division programs.
11. Lead complex program assignments to diagnose problems and develop viable courses of action.
12. Manage programs related to the review of IND and license applications.
13. Participate in the management of programs related to vaccines including AIDS.
14. Provide technical guidance to a medical and scientific staff in developing standards.
15. Respond to industry contacts, such as regulatory officials, managers of federal, state, and local agencies, scientific professionals, and executives of firms on scientific and regulatory matters.
16. Participate and contribute to internal and external office discussions and meetings on formulation and development of policy and reporting to Congress.
17. Represent Division on external committees, task forces, and working groups.